SG Talk

Full Version: Triple-vaccinated Israeli doctor who believes he caught Omicron variant in London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A triple-vaccinated Israeli doctor has raised fears over the Omicron variant having been in the UK for weeks after saying he believes he caught the strain at a conference in London attended by 1,250 people on November 23.

Dr Maor also believes he infected a 69-year-old fellow worker, who has since tested positive for the Omicron variant after returning from London.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ember.html
Triple-vaccinated still can spread the virus.
So this proves one thing....
Since the Isreali doctor is alive and he's triple vaccinated, the Omicron variant does not affect him much.
He is still alive to give the interview. That means the vaccine worked.
I am unvax, I wanna challenge the Omicron virus.
what will Pfizer say? is its vaccine still effective against the new variant?
(02-12-2021, 10:42 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]So this proves one thing....
Since the Isreali doctor is alive and he's triple vaccinated, the Omicron variant does not affect him much.

I was reading the Omicron so far not as deadly as india variant black fungus … maybe many already jabbed.
Not verify, lets wait from more official findings …. so mask up till then
(02-12-2021, 12:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I was reading the Omicron so far not as deadly as india variant black fungus … maybe many already jabbed.
Not verify, lets wait from more official findings …. so mask up till then

So far many are afraid because it can spread easily and the infection is not easily noticeable. Maybe like the Isreali doc , if you are triple vaccinated you should be okay provided you have no underlying medical condition.
(02-12-2021, 09:19 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Triple-vaccinated still can spread the virus.

Still as stupig after 1 year covid education  … vaccination doe not equate to immunisation