SG Talk

Full Version: Netizen reminds passenger who has his feet up on bus seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“You are on the bus, not at home” — Netizen reminds passenger who has his feet up on bus seat

https://theindependent.sg/you-are-on-the...-bus-seat/
Old man with long hair and ear rings- Looks like Malaysian

So it is not US but THEM!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/complain...151322637/
Even if his shoes is clean, in no way should he put his feet with shoes there. Is the bus his house?

Even my Block downstairs has a few Indians who gather, talk and drink beer. They will leave food all over, nasi brani on the floor and cans of beer everywhere. Is the void deck their house?
All these people are scumbags
Useless idiots.
No brain.
(07-04-2024, 07:56 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Even if his shoes is clean, in no way should he put his feet with shoes there. Is the bus his house?

Even my Block downstairs has a few Indians who gather, talk and drink beer. They will leave food all over, nasi brani on the floor and cans of beer everywhere. Is the void deck their house?

Why don’t you talk to those Indian?

Scared?
welcome to toxic singapur

same goes to

parent/grandpa holding their kid up to stand on mrt/bus/eatery seat telling off others it's ok, just a kid cant do pretty much harm right, shoes aint as dirty as adult

lucky low birth rate
else seat would be meant for the feet instead of butt
easily solved … no face to face seating arrangement
(07-04-2024, 07:56 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Even if his shoes is clean, in no way should he put his feet with shoes there. Is the bus his house? Even my Block downstairs has a few Indians who gather, talk and drink beer. They will leave food all over, nasi brani on the floor and cans of beer everywhere. Is the void deck their house?

This is why Sinkies want to upgrade out of the HDB heartlands so badly.
(07-04-2024, 07:56 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]All these people are scumbags.  Useless idiots.  No brain.

Our leaders welcome such foreigners into SG with open arms and legs.
(07-04-2024, 07:56 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Even if his shoes is clean, in no way should he put his feet with shoes there. Is the bus his house?

I avoided those seats that face each other. Who knows their shoes or feet might hv dog or bird shit in them. Very disgusting and unsightly behaviour. Bus company shd hv designed buses without such face-to-face seats and this wil solved all problems.
Should cane him.
with tattoos confirm is low ses chao ah beng unker.
对付小人,最好的方法。
就是学他。

讲人话,有时小人会听不进去。
(08-04-2024, 06:51 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]with tattoos confirm is low ses chao ah beng unker.

He may be an ex-offender who is now "over the hill".
From his body, flat abs, arms and legs texture  he looks fighting fit and not very old. Probably an ex pai kia with quite high rank in gang organisation. May be one of the five tiger generals with intimidating habits like squating on chairs or legs on table in hawker centers to scare women and children. Guess old habits die hard and he still living in his old gangster days.     Big Grin
I don't understand why his face was mosiaced? To protect his identity?😡