SG Talk

Full Version: Inderjit Singh urges PAP leaders to connect with ground issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inderjit Singh urges PAP leaders to connect with ground issues

In a recent interview with Rice Media, ex-PAP MP Inderjit Singh emphasized the importance of PAP leaders reconnecting with grassroots issues. He warned that the Workers' Party, with strong candidates, could pose a significant challenge to the PAP's electoral success.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/04/09/inderjit-s...nd-issues/
Singh can join non-pap for a change
Connect with peasants for what? They only need to come out during election time and carry some babies for photo-taking.
(09-04-2024, 08:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Connect with peasants for what? They only need to come out during election time and carry some babies for photo-taking.

Not true. At my constituency, the MP had been working all year round for the past 4 years meeting residents and organising everything he could think of to bring the residents out of the house to try to build a kampung in a town spirit.

To be frank, it's damn hard work and not everybody would find job satisfaction from doing that though the MP allowance is not too bad.

On the other hand, I didn't see anyone from WP or PSP here. Not even once. I know that whoever they are fielding is not a MP and gets no allowance for walking from block to block, floor by floor. But if he does not do that, then what Inderjit said applies to him lorh. Imagine showing face only during GE without walking the ground and you want peepur to vote for you?
My Idol. If he can represent any Opposition party

It will be Heaven on Earth.
(09-04-2024, 08:38 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Not true. At my constituency, the MP had been working all year round for the past 4 years meeting residents and organising everything he could think of to bring the residents out of the house to try to build a kampung in a town spirit.

To be frank, it's damn hard work and not everybody would find job satisfaction from doing that though the MP allowance is not too bad.

On the other hand, I didn't see anyone from WP or PSP here. Not even once. I know that whoever they are fielding is not a MP and gets no allowance for walking from block to block, floor by floor. But if he does not do that, then what Inderjit said applies to him lorh. Imagine showing face only during GE without walking the ground and you want peepur to vote for you?
15k*13 is not peannut for a PART TIME JOB
any other part time job can get this amt ?

riding on the honour of being an mp will bring lots of opportunities. the status of being an mp is much better than a ceo.
(09-04-2024, 07:47 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Singh can join non-pap for a change
This is exactly what I also thought of, Singh hv talent and speaks his sense. He shd hv join forces with Tan Cheng Bock.
(09-04-2024, 07:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Inderjit Singh urges PAP leaders to connect with ground issues

In a recent interview with Rice Media, ex-PAP MP Inderjit Singh emphasized the importance of PAP leaders reconnecting with grassroots issues. He warned that the Workers' Party, with strong candidates, could pose a significant challenge to the PAP's electoral success.

https://gutzy.asia/2024/04/09/inderjit-s...nd-issues/

Mr Singh thinks that PAP has lost touch with the problems faced by ordinary people.

So Mr Singh has agreed with Sgbuffet that PAP has made things worse for Singaporeans.

Sguffet, you are a genius !
(09-04-2024, 08:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Connect with peasants for what? They only need to come out during election time and carry some babies for photo-taking.

the best way to connect with peasants is give more CDC vouchers, U-save and cash distribution on top of free abalone porridge and birds net hampers.
When asked about his advise for the ruling party, Mr Singh, who served as PAP MP from 1996 to 2015, stressed the importance of conveying empathy and assurance to Singaporeans.

“I think they (PAP leaders) really need to get in touch and understand the real issues on the ground.”

“They’re trying their best with all the TikTok funny things that they do, I think that only is going to address a small section.”

So, Mr Singh thinks that PAP MPs are trying to be funny with using TikTok and are ignoring the real ground issues ?

Sgbuffet, you are genius about PAP being clueless about the problems faced by Singaporeans.
CDC Vouchers saved the day.
A person who really humble will themselves and connect with the xommon folks. No need to be told especially a certain minister boasting to his ppl abt some of his members are breed in the heartlander's environment....
(09-04-2024, 08:47 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]15k*13 is not peannut for a PART TIME JOB
any other part time job can get this amt ?

riding on the honour of being an mp will bring lots of opportunities. the status of being an mp is much better than a ceo.

Tell that to that Singh of yours.  He gets double.  Rolleyes
(09-04-2024, 10:02 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]the best way to connect with peasants is give more CDC vouchers, U-save and cash distribution on top of free abalone porridge and birds net hampers.

Must give it monthly also ok
(09-04-2024, 10:02 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]the best way to connect with peasants is give more CDC vouchers, U-save and cash distribution on top of free abalone porridge and birds net hampers.

CDC vouchers scheme is like A-Long (loan shark). Give you upfront cash but payment in future will be through our nose.
Our higher mortals are too busy focusing on importing more FTs to help sinkie and paul CCP lampard these dazes. Where got time to care about chao sinkie issues? Sad
PAP anyhow blindly set policies without knowing the ground

And that idiotic anyhow Shoot to say half of the population cannot meet MINIUM SUM

Blank gun given to a sotong that after few years, nothing from her empty skull

to say how she has achieved 75% meeting the Min Sum now.
(09-04-2024, 07:29 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Inderjit Singh urges PAP leaders to connect with ground issues

Inderjit Singh is too naive to believe that PAP needs to connect with the ground.

If PAP can get 60% votes to be in power, there is no need for PAP to do more for the voters.

As long as PAP is in power, 60% or 70% or 80% or 90% votes are all the same.

PAP just needs to pay enough to be in power, there is no need to pay more.