SG Talk

Full Version: Ali inman was converted to christian after jesus appearr in gaza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Jesus saves
Powerful video
The other Ali Imran here has not seen the truth...let's pray that the Lord will reveal himself to him.... Smile
To the Muslim brothers  Big Grin

Laughing
The missing couple still not found 😭
Jesus followers are Jokers😂😂

Jesus couldn’t save his Nazerath,Bethlehem,Jerusalem.But He want to save non Israelites.

Jesus was an Israelites.His mission was to teach Israelites ONLY. Not to teach Arabs, Chinese, Indian or others other than Israelites.
We don’t care.Even Allah don’t care. 
Even Prophet Muhammad didn’t care when his uncle didn’t accept Islam.
Did Islam die?
Islam has spreaded from Arabia to Alaska to New Caledonia.Do you know where is New Caledonia ?Far below New Zealand.
Does Islam has many versions of  Quran?
Does Islam has many denominations?
Does Islam has many sectors?
Is Islam allowing human to change the original religion?
Does Islam has mosques based on race,language and nationality?

Jesus couldn’t protect his teachings, but he want to appear someone’s dream 😂Hilarious 😂

He should have appeared on those who changed his teachings.
(12-04-2024, 12:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]The missing couple still not found 😭

Yalor, how come Jesus dun save them huh?
Jesus was an Israelites. His mission was to teach Israelites ONLY.Even after 2000 years, Israelites didn’t accept him.but people other than Israelites have accepted him. why? people to make money .

Muslim follow original teachings of Jesus more than followers of Paul do.
(12-04-2024, 01:33 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]We don’t care.Even Allah don’t care. 
Did Islam die?
Islam has spreaded from Arabia to Alaska to New Caledonia.Do you know where is New Caledonia ?Far below New Zealand.

The world population is 8b but we don't have 8b Christians. 

We only have 8b sinners to show. And 8b peepur to bring the gospel to including to New Caledonia. And then the rest is between the Holy Spirit and the unbeliever.

You seem to be seeing a Muslim accepting Jesus as a loss for Islam. I see it as someone who is precious in God's eye who is saved.
See this video. Jews are spitting on Christian in Jerusalem .Ask
Jesus appear on their dreams 

https://youtu.be/MkANYwAC-KA?si=20mb0Vczc-pIWcTJ
(12-04-2024, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]The world population is 8b but we don't have 8b Christians. 

We only have 8b sinners to show. And 8b peepur to bring the gospel to including to New Caledonia. And then the rest is between the Holy Spirit and the unbeliever.

You seem to be seeing a Muslim accepting Jesus as a loss for Islam. I see it as someone who is precious in God's eye who is saved.

I wrote in another post, Even Muhammad didn’t care when his uncle didn’t accept Islam.
Why should we care about someone leaving Islam. It is a loss for him not to Islam.
Islam emphasis there are seven heavens and seven hell.Are you going to escape from these?
You are from God unto him our return.
Can you confirm that the image what you have is real Jesus? 

How can a person confirm the person who appeared in his dream was Jesus
(12-04-2024, 01:49 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus was an Israelites. His mission was to teach Israelites ONLY.Even after 2000 years, Israelites didn’t accept him.but people other than Israelites have accepted him. why? people to make money .

Muslim follow original teachings of Jesus more than followers of Paul do.

It was already foretold in the Bible that the Jews would crucify Jesus which if you can understand this on a spiritual level is part of Satan's attempt to frustrate God's plan of salvation through a Messiah. Kill Jesus and that's it. The Messiah is dead! Si liao! 死了! Sudah mati! 

Then on the 3rd day, He rose.. oh no! Satan was defeated! 

And through St Paul, the Gospel was brought to the ends of the Earth to the.....Gentiles. Anybody who is not a Jew is a Gentile. 

To make money, you said. We know some pastors are living very well. It is not for me to judge but I am not going to whine over those who use religion to make money. My relationship is with Jesus and I would like to KISS. Keep It Simpurr erm...Sir.  Love
(12-04-2024, 02:10 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]Can you confirm that the image what you have is real Jesus? 

How can a person confirm the person who appeared in his dream was Jesus

If you wish the Lord to reveal himself to you...all you need is to pray.
There is no need to doubt my friend..

I'm not asking you to pray 5 times...
Jesus said anyone who comes to me I will never cast them away. ...There is power in His name, so pray to the Father in the name of Jesus...... You need to pray in Jesus' name . To get what you want you must believe that the One you're asking is truly God and He is able to answer any righteous prayers.... Be blessed my friend
(12-04-2024, 02:05 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]I wrote in another post, Even Muhammad didn’t care when his uncle didn’t accept Islam.
Why should we care about someone leaving Islam. It is a loss for him not to Islam.
Islam emphasis there are seven heavens and seven hell.Are you going to escape from these?
You are from God unto him our return.

Seven heavens and seven hells?

The Bible says that what God has decided to tell us are all there and not a word is to be added or deleted, so if you cannot show the verse to me, I shall not believe you.  Wink
You all aren’t Israelites or Roman.

Just follow your forefathers religion or become agnostic or atheist.

Please don’t worry about 8billion sinners,just  worry about fellow countrymen who are sick,Jobless,penniless ,
(12-04-2024, 02:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Seven heavens and seven hells?

The Bible says that what God has decided to tell us are all there and not a word is to be added or deleted, so if you cannot show the verse to me, I shall not believe you.  Wink

You will not believe if I show. Because You think your heaven has been guaranteed by a person who could not even guarantee healthy, wealthy, happy life in this world.
(12-04-2024, 01:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Yalor, how come Jesus dun save them huh?

Mocking again? Big Grin
(12-04-2024, 02:42 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]You will not believe if I show. Because You think your heaven has been guaranteed by a person who could not even guarantee healthy, wealthy, happy life in this world.

I will believe if you show..Promise. Big Grin
(12-04-2024, 02:38 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]You all aren’t Israelites or Roman.

Just follow your forefathers religion or become agnostic or atheist.

Please don’t worry about 8billion sinners,just  worry about fellow countrymen who are sick,Jobless,penniless ,

I am only worried about you nao.  Big Grin
(12-04-2024, 02:42 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]You will not believe if I show. Because You think your heaven has been guaranteed by a person who could not even guarantee healthy, wealthy, happy life in this world.

You want wealth? I recommend this chinese God...his name is cai shen ye..
All you need to do when you see him is to shout "huat ah" 3 times..and he will try his best to bring in wealth for you  Big Grin

[Image: images-3.jpg]
(12-04-2024, 02:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]If you wish the Lord to reveal himself to you...all you need is to pray.
There is no need to doubt my friend..

I'm not asking you to pray 5 times...
Jesus said anyone who comes to me I will never cast them away. ...There is power in His name, so pray to the Father in the name of Jesus...... You need to pray in Jesus' name . To get what you want you must believe that the One you're asking is truly God and He is able to answer any righteous prayers.... Be blessed my friend

Yes, we must pray in Jesus' Name because in our current state, in this old body, we cannot be in His Holy presence..

And Chris said, whatever you asked the Father in My Name..... this is to tell us to make our supplications in Jesus' Name.

We cannot pray directly to God the Father. We must pray in Jesus' Name.
(12-04-2024, 02:56 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we must pray in Jesus' Name because in our current state, in this old body, we cannot be in His Holy presence..

And Chris said, whatever you asked the Father in My Name..... this is to tell us to make our supplications in Jesus' Name.

We cannot pray directly to God the Father. We must pray in Jesus' Name.

Yes...Amen! but you know what Ali will ask Big Grin
(12-04-2024, 02:52 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]You want wealth? I recommend this chinese God...his name is cai shen ye..
All you need to do when you see him is to shout "huat ah" 3 times..and he will try his best to bring in wealth for you  Big Grin

[Image: images-3.jpg]

Better don't shout huat ah huat ah in Marine Parade. Tiagong Terence Tan resigned from WP. Skali instead of Cai Shen Ye, Png Eng Huat cones out and ask, ani dua siah tso simi? Simi dai ji? Big Grin Rotfl
(12-04-2024, 01:33 PM)Hope Wrote: [ -> ]We don’t care.Even Allah don’t care. 
Did Islam die?
You don’t care why u talk so much after reading this thread?
Jesus cares n He died for sinners n He is the only saviour 
Hallelujah praise the Lord!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26