SG Talk

Full Version: the man poised to become Singapore’s fourth prime minister, on a $2.5m salary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is Lawrence Wong, the man poised to become Singapore’s fourth prime minister, on a $2.5m salary?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-15/s.../103516362
I listened to several of Lawrence Wong's speeches and Q&A on YouTube. Definitely PM material.

We are so blessed to have found him considering that we don't have a big population to start with.

The US has 330 million people but could only offer two old men to the Americans to choose.. Trump or Biden.

Malaysia is not any better with two old men, Anwar and Muhyiddin, as if there are no younger Malays with the ability to Make Malaysia Great.
OCBC ceo will tell you, small money.
Her salary 12 million.
Please hor, given a chance Puthucheari who is my pick would oso make a good a PM. But it is laolang's destiny to be PM yah.
Huat ah
He will move to an undisclosed GCB, likely near Bala area under SLA.
(16-04-2024, 07:28 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]He will move to an undisclosed GCB, likely near Bala area under SLA.

Lj la u...dont kay kiang...
Imho after few years LW will “ retire” citing health reason and left slipper prince take over.
(16-04-2024, 08:18 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Lj la u...dont kay kiang...

Or move to HDB beside yr unit ?
(16-04-2024, 05:34 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Please hor, given a chance Puthucheari who is my pick would oso make a good a PM. But it is laolang's destiny to be PM yah.
A FT from bolehland shd not be a choice. Not even a local born and how much it knows abt our country.
The whole cabinet turn black
(16-04-2024, 08:28 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]Imho after few years LW will “ retire” citing health reason and left slipper prince take over.

No proper decorum.  Very unbecoming of a future leader.  Follow mother siboh Smile