SG Talk

Full Version: Tampines accident Saab driver arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fxxk.. 2 days discharge mean not seriously injured.

But we have 2 innocent life lost due to him.
Jail 10 years, fine $50k, 20 Strokes of Cane

If Foreigner, please deport him at the end.

Don't come and dirty my country with such bad values, taint my nation's reputation and make SG his home!!
No name?
Should downgrade his citizenship to PR.
So fast and he is out? It takes 4 to 10 hours to complete the few medical tests and reports. It means he only has minor scratches. The court can now easily set him to be caned.
Next you all want to know is he is out on bail
Who is this reckless bugger? Race, nationality and country of birth please.    Thinking
Saab driver is PAP ministers' friend or relative?
No mention Singaporean …. means it's foreign traxhes. Usually if Singaporean, state media sure post big big

It will be "42yrs old Singaporean male charged …….." now on 42 yrs old driver
saab european car can crash japanese car

saab..... test drived by a terrorist
Likely ah tiong..
Anyone hear of car fatal accident the driver get death penalty for causing death to others? Dun have correct?
This is the guy.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-25-08-53-17-20-40deb4...480b12.jpg]
(25-04-2024, 08:54 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote: [ -> ]This is the guy.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-25-08-53-17-20-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

Son of a bitch.
(24-04-2024, 10:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Likely ah tiong..

Please have some respect for yourself - and never use such tragic events to advance your intent - very very bad karma! 

Unless you have evidence please reserve your comment until the identity of person is revealed! Why do such accusation!? Please be respectful!

Please show some respect - and never use such tragic events to advance your intent - very very bad karma! 

Unless you have evidence please reserve your comment until the identity of person is revealed! Why do such accusation!? Please be respectful!
Nes reported the guys has a Malay name but mentioned of nationality
Cud be ahtiong from xin jiang?
(25-04-2024, 10:43 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Cud be ahtiong from xin jiang?

Not sure, I am sure many cock sucgers whorshippers of white traxhes will some how link it with PRC.
(25-04-2024, 10:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Usually if foreigner is the offender they will keep identity and nationality unmentioned.

The reason is it may stir negative sentiment against the PAP pro foreigner policies.

Radio named the driver Muhammad Syafie Ismail

How now shitexchange????!!!! Saab driver Singaporean right? And by the look of the name definitely not PRC right?

You are so screwed in your head!
(24-04-2024, 10:02 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Saab driver is PAP ministers' friend or relative?

Saw a guy under Home Defence with the same name. We calculated the age but 4 years difference. Not sure if it’s him. 

But if so, with their salary can afford to buy a Saab?
(25-04-2024, 12:39 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Saw a guy under Home Defence with the same name. We calculated the age but 4 years difference. Not sure if it’s him. But if so, with their salary can afford to buy a Saab?

Was the Saab that Muhammad Syafie Ismail driving a PHV? 
The probability of a Malay driver randomly killing 2 other Malays in a road accident seems quite remote in SG.

But it happened this time.
(25-04-2024, 04:56 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]The probability of a Malay driver randomly killing 2 other Malays in a road accident seems quite remote in SG. But it happened this time.

The east may not be a predominantly Malay residential area, but many of them reside over there nonetheless.
(25-04-2024, 04:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]The east may not be a predominantly Malay residential area, but many of them reside over there nonetheless.

If I'm not wrong Tampines Woodlands Yishun a lot of their ppl. But as more ppl come in the ratio is mix. Woodlands open 思家客 supermarket say something about the demographic there.
(24-04-2024, 07:55 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Jail 10 years, fine $50k, 20 Strokes of Cane

If Foreigner, please deport him at the end.

Don't come and dirty my country with such bad values, taint my nation's reputation and make SG his home!!

Now what next for him?.