SG Talk

Full Version: MY: College student flew out of the car and died tragically
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Petaling Jaya Police District Chief Assistant Commissioner Shahrul Nizan said that the pile-up accident occurred at 8:40 last night on the 458.6th kilometer of the North-South Expressway, from Subang to Sungai Buloh.

He said that the deceased and two other classmates were riding in a Honda City car and driving in the middle lane. However, when driving to the location of the incident, the driver suddenly used the left lane to overtake a Toyota Vios car, and returned to the middle lane after overtaking. He lost control and had a car accident.

https://news.seehua.com/post/1151172
My driving speed is higher than in Sg.
Seat belt also no use?
(25-04-2024, 03:02 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]My driving speed is higher than in Sg.

The official speed limit on the North-South Highway is 110 km/hr, but vehicles routinely travel faster than 150 km/hr on remote stretches away from exits to cities and towns in Malaysia.
in M'sia, if can afford it must drive Volvo's largest SUV.............supposedly the safest car in the world