SG Talk

Full Version: VIDEO: New Century Global Centre (largest building in the world by floor area)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Building was completed in 2013. It is right next to Tianfu Boulevard.

Ahtiongs always do these things to make ppl angry

Later han goat sure comes in and tell us his grandmother's stories
Not going to click on the video. But reading 150km is just bullshit
(29-04-2024, 04:27 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to click on the video. But reading 150km is just bullshit

I was wondering about this too. Since you brought this up, I decided to check some internet sources. Most stated 150km and ONE (a comment from a YouTube user under the video posted here) stated 50km.

So I went to google map to check which answer is right. 50km is the correct answer. The straight part of the road is close to 49km and plus the not so straight portion, the whole road is 52+km.

I got a feeling that one source was wrong and the rest copied it. Corrected my initial post of this thread.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-29-18-01-58-63.jpg]
二毛八毛狗毛鸡毛们几时去看看?
(29-04-2024, 05:55 PM)We Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering about this too. Since you brought this up, I decided to check some internet sources. Most stated 150km and ONE (a comment from a YouTube user under the video posted here) stated 50km.

So I went to google map to check which answer is right. 50km is the correct answer. The straight part of the road is close to 49km and plus the not so straight portion, the whole road is 52+km.

I got a feeling that one source was wrong and the rest copied it. Corrected my initial post of this thread.
What 50km? What 49km?

[Image: IMG-6238.jpg]

[Image: IMG-6239.jpg]
(29-04-2024, 06:49 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]What 50km? What 49km?

??? Tianfu Boulevard. In my initial post, I have written about Tianfu Boulevard being 150km. Found out later that it was 50km So what are you referring to when you mentioned 150km being bullshit?
(29-04-2024, 07:54 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]??? Tianfu Boulevard. In my initial post, I have written about Tianfu Boulevard being 150km. Found out later that it was 50km So what are you referring to when you mentioned 150km being bullshit?
Be it boulevard or building, either one also cannot be 150km
(29-04-2024, 08:00 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Be it boulevard or building, either one also cannot be 150km

Building was never stated as 150km lah.

Anyway, I found out from Google Map that the boulevard is 50km, not 150km and has also corrected my initial post as stated in my first reply to you.