SG Talk

Full Version: Weather so warm and humid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buay tahan. Bathe 3 times still sweating.
Me, too . . .keep on bathing

Why they refused to plant more Big Trees that is outstanding for the past 6 years within HDB Estates ?

They think Tress can grow 5 meter in 1 year??

Is NPB under National Development under useless Desmond Lee/ 烂泥 / Sim Ann ?

[Image: Tree-Map.jpg]
(02-05-2024, 07:52 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Me, too . . .keep on bathing

Why they refused to plant more Big Trees that is outstanding for the past 6 years within HDB Estates ?

They think Tress can grow 5 meter in 1 year??

Is NPB under National Development under useless Desmond Lee/ 烂泥 / Sim Ann ?

One side keep cutting trees so call " for safety " another side claim protect climate plant trees.

But They seem forget a tree , plants take how many years to grow tall and big? Is literally 10 years or more.
Plant shrubs/ 2 meter trees on top of walkway shelter, cannot?

Plant under the MRT tracks, cannot ?

Set a law to take 2 meters of the road pavement outside buildings/ factories for Trees, cannot?

Set a law to plant 25 / 50 shrubs around each bus-stop, also cannot?

Cannot blame me for not voting for PAP for the next 25 years.
I have not on the heater for several weeks already.
This can only get worse 

If the heat feels like 45C you better stay at home.
(02-05-2024, 07:39 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]Buay tahan. Bathe 3 times still sweating.

Today very early morning 5 morning 6 morning there is very good news of rain over Singaperoding here lehh. Clapping Rotfl
(04-05-2024, 07:17 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Today very early morning 5 morning 6 morning there is very good news of rain over Singaperoding here lehh. Clapping Rotfl

😯😯is pouring like dog and cat... Rotfl
(02-05-2024, 10:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I have not on the heater for several weeks already.

Another of Teresa Teng song - Reythm of the rain... Heart Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-04-07-34-39-66-40deb4...480b12.jpg]
Today likely whole day is sunless 
Dark and wet
(04-05-2024, 07:17 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Today very early morning 5 morning 6 morning there is very good news of rain over Singaperoding here lehh. Clapping Rotfl

Heavy rain prompts flood warnings for many areas of Singapore, delays at Changi Airport. Cool

SINGAPORE – Heavy rain prompted flood warnings across large parts of Singapore on the morning of May 4 as well as delays at Changi Airport.

At about 10am, PUB posted a flood alert on social media platform X that heavy rain was expected over “many areas of Singapore” from 10am to 10.45am.

Earlier, the national water agency also put up three posts saying that heavy rain was expected from 6.45am to 7.45am, 7.45am to 8.30am, and 8.05am to 9am. Rotfl
Still raining…
Today I wake up raining so shiok wind blow in is cooling and now still raining
(02-05-2024, 07:52 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Me, too . . .keep on bathing

They think Tress can grow 5 meter in  1 year??

Is NPB under National Development under useless Desmond Lee/ 烂泥    / Sim Ann ?

Yes,.....still very warm. Undecided Ahh.
Uncomfortable weather. Thank goodness for the invention of aircon Laughing

Now pls excuse me while I go drown my kkj in a pail of water Big Grin
Stay cool