SG Talk

Full Version: Karma is REAL, look at LHL and LHY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I happen used to see one video from Youtube is former Opposition during LKY days. They till now cannot return to SG. They claim last time by 12am opposition get caught by police seperate from family ...... till now they cannot return to SG even they already old , some RIP

now fast forwards....what happen to LKY family it self? His sons dispute and LHY cannot come back to SG.
Goat doesn’t cause harm. It’s that mythical creature
(02-05-2024, 08:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I happen used to see one video from Youtube is former Opposition during LKY days. They till now cannot return to SG. They claim last time by 12am opposition get caught by police seperate from family ...... till now they cannot return to SG even they already old , some RIP

now fast forwards....what happen to LKY family it self? His sons dispute and LHY cannot come back to SG.

If that's how you apply karma, then Chiam See Tong's father must have done some terribly bad things
(02-05-2024, 09:59 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If that's how you apply karma, then Chiam See Tong's father must have done some terribly bad things

Chiam see tong life also not say good kinda like slowly torture till RIP since he got stroke and look blur blur maybe got dementia too.
(02-05-2024, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Chiam see tong life also not say good kinda like slowly torture till RIP since he got stroke and look blur blur maybe got dementia too.

At around 70, he had a stroke and it's been decades.  Indeed, he suffered a lot but it is not for us humans to say anything, even if we feel sorry for him.  If you apply KARMA to everything that happens to a purrson, then whatever must be must be, whatever has to happen has to happen.

Mahatail rode a bicycle, albeit a power-assisted one, at 92.  How to sexoplain?  Even at 98 nao, he can still walk and talk.  Chiam can't even talk anymore.  The stroke had affected his speech.

A 43 year old 壮男 with the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel died from cardiac arrest.  He did not have to suffer a decade of pain in old age, instead he died while he was still fit, and within minutes.  To us, it's "What a pity!  He was too young to die!"  We all treasure our life and that's an irony because life in this world is not a happy one.  I do not need to elaborate on this as you are old enough to know what humans are like...Let's just say that this Lt Col had a good KARMA and was meant to come to this world for a while, achieve success in the SAF, and move on to a higher plane.  His young wife is now a widow...that's going to be tough on her and for her.  You wanna use KARMA to sexplain why her life has to turn out this way?  How about his young son?

PS: I do not believe in KARMA because I do not believe in Buddhist and Hindu teachings.
sibling fighting, daughter suffering from rare disease, this is karma to LKY, no?
got millions so what? not happy family.
give away those money helps those needy. live moderately. enough eat, enough wear, enough spending till the end of life will do.
helps those needly more meaningful

take so much money from taxpayer and self claimed it's righteous to be paid so high..... tsk tsk tsk
(02-05-2024, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Chiam see tong life also not say good kinda like slowly torture till RIP since he got stroke and look blur blur maybe got dementia too.

Time and tide waits for no man; we will all become old and decrepit one day if we don't die young.

lhy become chia thye poh
kinda of creul for lky to banish thia out of singapore
he was living on sentosa for 32 or 38 yras
karma also to LHL - albino son.
(02-05-2024, 08:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I happen used to see one video from Youtube is former Opposition during LKY days. They till now cannot return to SG. They claim last time by 12am opposition get caught by police seperate from family ...... till now they cannot return to SG even they already old , some RIP

totally loving FamiLEE's bad karma................hope all male offsprings will have no kids.................let LKY's line die out......... Gesti-109
It's probably karma that created an albino offspring too.
Their children’s children will still fight, even more ferociously, with each other. That is karma.
"树倒猢狲散 ."

Thinking
They are all highly educated and often, unlikely to believe in karma.
Very sad, still no lights in the tunnel..
(04-05-2024, 12:38 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]It's probably karma that created an albino offspring too.

let's not forget Ah Yang's gay son.................Lee KILL You was a big-time homophobe........... Gesti-109
(04-05-2024, 02:29 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]let's not forget Ah Yang's gay son.................Lee KILL You was a big-time homophobe........... Gesti-109

If gay is due to karma, then FA himself also product of karma lah.    Big Grin
Guess: when will all these end

Will Singaporeans able to watch the final episode..
(04-05-2024, 03:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]If gay is due to karma, then FA himself also product of karma lah.    Big Grin

Obviously, LKY doesn't believe in karma..
(04-05-2024, 03:19 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously, LKY doesn't believe in karma..

Actually his dad is Buddhism if I not mistaken , heard when his dad RIP the funeral done is Christian style. I don't know how true , just heard from those pioneer gen elderly talk last time
Definitely not Christian
It's too late

There's no help
No logic lah. Karma falls on lhy??
(04-05-2024, 05:37 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]No logic lah. Karma falls on lhy??

According to the above monks, yes, it fell on him. His son gave him a daug...I mean, son in law.
(03-05-2024, 10:21 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]sibling fighting, daughter suffering from rare disease, this is karma to LKY, no?

Scary
Will anyone go to jail?
Not only Buddhists believe in Karma, other religions like Hinduism, Jainism and Taoism also believe in Karma. In Buddhist context, Karma is not transferable.
(05-05-2024, 09:09 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Not only Buddhists believe in Karma, other religions like Hinduism, Jainism and Taoism also believe in Karma. In Buddhist context, Karma is not transferable.

At the speed things are moving maybe eventually, karma will send one to prison.

Truely exposed the power of karma
My colleague here, a Hindu from Gujarat told me, they believe the effect of karma retribution is 5X more severe ..

IE punishment is 5X more than the wrong doings
There is no karma lah
It all about survival.
God make this world this way.
Pages: 1 2