SG Talk

Full Version: Forbes: Indians Immigrate To Canada In Record Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG-0091.png]
Big Grin 

[Image: 60830b4a937e7JYg.gif]
Becum canindia liao
They go there and force others out.
Canada’s land mass will start sinking due to all the head shaking going on Big Grin
(10-05-2024, 11:43 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]They go there and force others out.

I am sure that the Canadian Govt isn't as stupid as the govt that allows foreigners to displace citizens from their white collar jobs.
(10-05-2024, 11:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Canada’s land mass will start sinking due to all the head shaking going on Big Grin

The forests will be rejuvenated by all the faeces from public defecation by the new citizens. 
Big Grin 

[Image: sddefault.jpg]
Good news ... less potential stench coming here
(10-05-2024, 01:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Good news ... less potential stench coming here

If you ever walk into Changi Business Park, you would be forgiven for thinking you are in Chennai.
(10-05-2024, 01:31 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]If you ever walk into Changi Business Park, you would be forgiven for thinking you are in Chennai.

I always walk around Mumbai Bay Financial Center
The Canadian National Railway will soon look like this:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkmzTpGsEV9IjfiX6T8oo...LpPnHwTw&s] 
I was at a meeting at the Bank of America Singapore Ltd Merrill Lynch recently and was surprised that the receptionist and the tea lady were the only locals I spoke to while I was there. Everyone else at the meeting from the bank were either Caucasian or Indian. I was gobsmacked! This is happening in my own country! 
(09-05-2024, 11:07 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-0091.png]

Must thank canada for that.
Cake leng kia very scary
(10-05-2024, 01:41 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]Cake leng kia very scary

We can't blame the Indians (both educated and blue collar) for wanting to escape from their shit hole of a homeland.
(10-05-2024, 01:39 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I was at a meeting at the Bank of America Singapore Ltd Merrill Lynch recently and was surprised that the receptionist and the tea lady were the only locals I spoke to while I was there. Everyone else at the meeting from the bank were either Caucasian or Indian. I was gobsmacked! This is happening in my own country! 

Indian is new Jews in banking Big Grin 

Anyway Indian population in Canada is quite high, 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Canada
Singh form almost half of Indian ethnic group 
though not sure if they declare themselves as Indian or Singh 
as Singh separatists operate freely in Canada.
[Image: IMG-0193.jpg]

[Image: IMG-0194.png]
[Image: IMG-0195.jpg]