SG Talk

Full Version: Gen Z worker was fired after 3 days — calls it a blessing in disguise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gen Z worker was fired after 3 days — calls it a blessing in disguise

https://www.businessinsider.com/gen-z-wo...eek-2024-5
Lucky SG can import foreign traxhes if not SG economy will crash if we accommodate self entitled workers
PHV drivers not scare no job.
(10-05-2024, 10:20 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]PHV drivers not scare no job.

My former colleague who was retrenched at age 51, is now a PHV driver. He claims to be happy since he is his own boss and nobody tells him what to do on the job. I had to interrupt him at that point to say: "Turn left ahead and stop driving so fast while talking to me!"  LOL!
(10-05-2024, 10:20 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Lucky SG can import foreign traxhes if not SG economy will crash if we accommodate self entitled workers

This woman was working in the United States. A Director of Digital Marketing is only paid S$172.80 a day or about S$3,800 per month?  Well, I guess this 24-year-old American Vietnamese has an inflated job title. 
(10-05-2024, 12:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]This woman was working in the United States. A Director of Digital Marketing is only paid S$172.80 a day or about S$3,800 per month?  Well, I guess this 24-year-old American Vietnamese has an inflated job title. 

Anything else of hers that are inflated? Big Grin
(10-05-2024, 12:25 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else of hers that are inflated?

She is in urgent need of inflating to look more like our local girl below:

[Image: YdyNl8X.jpg]
(10-05-2024, 12:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]This woman was working in the United States. A Director of Digital Marketing is only paid S$172.80 a day or about S$3,800 per month?  Well, I guess this 24-year-old American Vietnamese has an inflated job title. 

Laughing yupe .. S$3,800 ... cant even qualify for an EP in SG ...  maybe after a few tries ... lucky get S-Pass