SG Talk

Full Version: Bit coin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please buy bit coin don’t bite coin. Coin about to bite us back.
Bitcoin this time for real, we see..

dont buy SGX lah,, who PM also this mkt is dead. move to wall st on the next crash.
Bitcoin dont buy first, it have printed a 2 mth candle with a long wig. so this is deem bearish, but long term it is still
in a bull trend, so longist no worry, in fact can pick up on weakness.

I expect 58k can buy some 20%, then every 10% down u can buy another 20%. and the so on,,,

do dca the best way to HODL....

this cycle low is somewhere ard 48K.. i hope it go there

i will this round buy shitcoin,,, like avax,, sol,,, matic and so on.
Shiba Inu.

Remember...
BREAKING: BLOOMBERG ANALYSTS INCREASE $ETH ETF APPROVAL ODDS TO 75% HEARING SEC COULD DO A 180 ON STANCE
(16-05-2024, 10:02 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Shiba Inu.

Remember...

ayo, i buy last week, i bought also pepe and bonk... shitcoin will make one rich.
https://youtu.be/di6Vnt0d5C4?si=MhAUA6F3HT8Mm4ra

Mathematician Fred Krueger predictions.
What is bitcoin all time high?
(10-05-2024, 04:13 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Please buy bit coin don’t bite coin. Coin about to bite us back.

Did you posted it at 42,000?
Look at DODE.X
How safe remain to be seen
Central banks do not like such challengers.
Banks are now busy setting up their own Bitcoin ETFs in Canada, UK, EU, Japan, HK, etc. to hedge against the USD.

Nobody's selling Bitcoin now.

You have been warned. 🤓
Bitcoin is making noise again, but only i think if it break above previous high of 73k then it will be very bullish.

already loaded ton of shit coin when it was at 63K,, will load more later it break to average.

If it reverse then thing will be back, it may head back down worse case 48/51K region over time..

hope all huat huat.
u got to have some, that some could make up 70% of yr profit include stock.

now i am up 4X since late 2017. i loss on luna, but that was just a part of the profit loss,
and i always divert not like those who blog they are 100% into something...

NEVER NEVER NEVER 100% into anything,,.....EVEN IF IT IS LKY BACKING OR PAP BACKING.

why??? Even LKY ever said will spore be around in the next 100 yrs.. this show he is not so sure himself too...

so u shd not be too sure of everthing and anything.

me mother and son of coin 80%,,, shit coin make up only 20%,,

please buy some with the money u can loss... risk reward is great in yr favour..

US debt is 34T... wow.. spore hold some 200b over.. if US default, we dies.
(21-05-2024, 01:06 PM)now crypto is Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]Banks are now busy setting up their own Bitcoin ETFs in Canada, UK, EU, Japan, HK, etc. to hedge against the USD.

Nobody's selling Bitcoin now.

You have been warned. 🤓

Now adoption is heading up after the approval of etf..

now it is like any commodities no longer security.

btc is predict to hit 500K by eoy 2025. by expert,, but i think no so soon,, maybe 2030..

if it is just 150K i will be supa rich..
The math is simple.

They're only 450 new bitcoins mined per day.
The ETFs buyers gobbled up $800 million or 11,000 bitcoins over just the weekend.

If this continues, Bitcoin price will explode.

You've been warned. 😎