SG Talk

Full Version: i beo Lawrence bazi and to be honest...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
suspect he ish 2 term pm

2032 ish very hard year for him....

eh wait.. pm got term or not..
notice his earlobes yesterday also
(16-05-2024, 06:23 PM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]notice his earlobes yesterday also
Dis type of elongated Buddha earlobes usually means the man beri humsap but LW seems to be the exception to the rule leh. No humsap rumors so far leh. What did the fortune teller say? No time to watch.
(16-05-2024, 06:33 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Dis type of elongated Buddha earlobes usually means the man beri humsap but LW seems to be the exception to the rule leh. No humsap rumors so far leh. What did the fortune teller say? No time to watch.

Because he got Chio wife mah....must doll herself else tio devalue...and it is very costly
(16-05-2024, 06:33 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Dis type of elongated Buddha earlobes usually means the man beri humsap but LW seems to be the exception to the rule leh. No humsap rumors so far leh. What did the fortune teller say? No time to watch.

earlobes mean humsap meh... i rememeber henry thia one also quite big...
haha u think they dare to say bad things meh
his facereading video say he very good basically..
his lawrence bazi video summary ish his bazi good for singapore. next few years fire years very hard years for singapore, need lawrence put out fire....

actually lawrence bazi can see many things. but not everything can be said nao that he pm...
can only give him nudge...

I thought elongated Buddha earlobes means long life.
thick big earlobes ish good 福气
(16-05-2024, 07:30 PM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]thick big earlobes ish good 福气

Yea is aka Buddha ear , Long and got big earlobes.

This show Lawrence Wong kor kor can live long Smile got fortune .
(16-05-2024, 06:20 PM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]suspect he ish 2 term pm

2032 ish very hard year for him....

eh wait.. pm got term or not..

Because cunning LHL wanna protect " lee family power rah " He must be behind staging for his Son come out. On surface he claim his son not interested on politics I feel is BS.
(16-05-2024, 07:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Yea is aka Buddha ear , Long and got big earlobes.

This show Lawrence Wong kor kor can live long Smile got fortune .
Your rich uncle got fat earlobes or not?
Mean very easy manipulate...耳朵轻
Long life also
yesterday also beo his palm
M-sign

[Image: 2024_05_16_150487_1715841624._large.jpg]
(16-05-2024, 07:52 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Your rich uncle got fat earlobes or not?

Smile Got , I also got but not say dam fat. I noticed actually most Hainanese will have.
[Image: IMG-20240516-200204.jpg]

Fengshui master cant write properly? Primary 2 to 3 standard?
(16-05-2024, 08:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Got , I also got but not say dam fat. I noticed actually most Hainanese will have.

That stew pig insanell ears like rats!
Last time someone told me property tycoon kwek also have.
Quote:lky n lhl also no ear lobes but powerful n wealthy