SG Talk

Full Version: did any fortune teller or geomancer told LW PARENTS HIS SON WILL BE A PM ONE DAY ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
actually LW was not the 1st choice 
but life turn OUT to be 
HE IS DESTINED TO BE IN THAT POSITION BECOMEM SPORE PM
sometimes u need to believe in non scientific analysis

my mother in law plucked a leaf or flower went to see a fortune teller  in the row of old shop opp kwang wai sui hospital  along upper serangoon rd >50yrs  ard 1960

he siad  one of the son (that time he was ard  5 old) could qualified to get a scholarship .
sure enough later awarde an overseas merit scholarship

then also mentioned another son will marry twice

sure enough this son became a successful businessman  divorced n remarried
see his name know ish gotch go consult ppl choose name
Some fated with good future
Some can’t but continues to shoot people to release their bitterness
So Singapore change sky ah? From now on it will become Wong dynasty for the next 200 years?      Thinking
Smile Lawrence Wong Kor Kor go neighborhood school leh this show end of the day still depend one self rah.
(16-05-2024, 09:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile Lawrence Wong Kor Kor go neighborhood school leh this show end of the day still depend one self rah.

Are you saying Singapore still got meritocracy ah?     Thinking
if the son is doing MP works NOW... then maybe.
(16-05-2024, 07:16 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Some fated with good future
Some can’t but continues to shoot people to release their bitterness
Why u so stewpig?
You think it is so easy for LW to take care of so many abject retards and freeloaders like you is it? What so good future to be the PM of Sinkiepoor with so many goondus and faggots like you?

SMH!!!!!
(17-05-2024, 12:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Why u so stewpig?
You think it is so easy for LW to take care of me a retard and freeloaders like me?is it? What so good future to be the PM of Sinkiepoor with so many goondus and faggots like me?

SMH!!!!!
LW is just the best from the worst.