SG Talk

Full Version: 44yo Korean actor collapsed suddenly while acting and unconscious for past 3 months..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: news-p.v1.20240517.59dfff77f0294cad9ab60...6a1_P1.jpg]

[Image: Actor-Jeon-Seung-Jae-2.jpg]

Fellow actors are cheering for actor Jeon Seung-jae (44), who has been unconscious for three months after suffering a cerebral hemorrhage.

According to the broadcasting industry, Jeon Seung-jae has been unable to regain consciousness for three months since he suddenly collapsed due to a cerebral hemorrhage while waiting to film KBS2's epic historical drama "Goryeogan War" at the beginning of the year. Shortly after he collapsed, he was taken to a hospital for surgery, but he is unconscious and cannot wake up.

Jeon Seung-jae's older sister Jeon Seon-young told Star News on the 16th, "When my younger brother was filming 'Goryeo Kitan War' on the set of a drama in Suwon three months ago, he suddenly collapsed on the scene," adding, "When he underwent a medical checkup only in December last year, he had no problems with his usual physical condition." It's so sudden," he said.

Fellow actors are cheering on the news that Jeon Seung-jae is in a hospital bed. Actor Sung Sung-hyun, who was with him in the "Goryeo-Koran War," released a sponsorship account number on his Instagram to help Jeon Seung-jae. He said, "I would like to help my brother and his family a little bit for his fellow actor and brother, who is still in a difficult fight, which has not returned to consciousness since it has been three months since he collapsed on the set."

"I ask you to pray at least. My relationship with the movie "Korea" has continued so far, and I'm sad and upsetting because I'm an older brother who has lived harder than anyone else, whom I met and filmed together recently. I sincerely hope that Jeon Seung-jae, a good father, husband, and a good actor, can happen as soon as possible," he added.

ㅍ사진 확대
Photo I, Park Jiyeon, SNS.
Park Ji-yeon also announced on her SNS, "My colleague Jeon Seung-jae, who had a relationship with the movie 'Korea,' collapsed during filming and has not been able to regain consciousness in his hospital bed for three months."

"We need the support and help of many people," he said. "Please pray and cheer for us," he said, expressing his regret, "I hope and hope that our hearts will reach and that you will wake up soon."

Jeon Seung-jae made his debut in the 2004 film 'Taegeukgi Flying'. Since then, he has appeared in a number of minor roles, including the films "The Masked Dalho," "The Good, the Bad, and the Weird," "Haeundae," "Hello Ghost" and "Count." He added more regret because he has been active in movies such as "Count" and "Extreme Festival," which were released last year.

https://www.mk.co.kr/en/hot-issues/11017608

https://entlife.8world.com/jk-zone/quan-...ai-2457106
Vaccinated?
Blood is on whose hands now?