SG Talk

Full Version: Tay Chi Keng's portfolio finally turns positive...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His presentation skills not bad.

Like many value investors he purchased China tech stocks too earlier and endure 3yrs of down turn as all sorts of twists and turns geo politics cause international investors to abandon China.

Hindsight is always easy to use to criticise peoplee's mistakes. ..truth is the people who never lose money are those who don't dare to invest.

Psychology is always the most difficult part when you may be right on the business but wrong on the timing  Value investors sometimes have problems with this. There are various ways to manage this. Along with the situation when one got it totally wong. ...

[Image: oCo3vc4.jpeg]

Poor TS, always behind the curve.  It’s ok, Sgbuffet, you are a definite asset to us. 

We will always look to you as the world acclaimed Reverse Indicator Clapping
Many local top experts guru masters kena by baba. Worst is baba leong, still holds until now
Huat ah ... So many millionaires going online
Now market is cheonging, many top experts guru masters will reappear
(20-05-2024, 09:46 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Many local top experts guru masters kena by baba. Worst is baba leong, still holds until now

If it comes back up he will be a true master for his positive endurance
(20-05-2024, 11:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]If it comes back up he will be a true master for his positive endurance

He'll say, you see, I'm right, it's coming back

Other gurus will say, heng ah, we'd cut loss early and save lots of money. Now it's time to re-enter
Even a stopped clock is right two times a day Laughing
Among all the gurus and masters, baba leong is the worst. Lost so much, marriage postponed or cancelled? Still can laugh at others, now still can claim he's finally right
I only like Kelvin of Kelvin Learns Investing fame.

He is funny and down to earth.

Not like that boastful plp Handbag Loo and clownish Novice Leong Smile

The fatty Adam Khoo is also another charlatan.
(20-05-2024, 12:33 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I only like Kelvin of Kelvin Learns Investing fame.

He is funny and down to earth.

Not like that boastful plp Handbag Loo and clownish Novice Leong Smile

The fatty Adam Khoo is also another charlatan.

Leong is not a Novice. He was working as at an equity desk supporting high net worth individuals worth hundreds of millions....it is great he offers his knowledge for which he was once paid as a professional.

Yes, there will be those who cannot overcome their personal misjudgement of him due to his Alibaba investment loss but he has since recommend a long series of winners Meta, JD, Ping An,  Link Reits etc etc many are up more than 50% to a few hundred %..

It's a mistake to misjudge a person on one thing and miss everything else.

So far his daily live stream is info packed 1+ solid hour is better than anything else you can find as he also reads chjnese forums and sites to compile the info...this is something that saves me alot of work and keeps me up to date.
(20-05-2024, 12:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Leong is not a Novice. He was working as at an equity desk supporting high net worth individuals worth hundreds of millions....it is great he offers his knowledge for which he was once paid as a professional.

Yes, there will be those who cannot overcome their personal misjudgement of him due to his Alibaba investment loss but he has since recommend a long series of winners Meta, JD, Ping An,  Link Reits etc etc many are up more than 50% to a few hundred %..

It's a mistake to misjudge a person on one thing and miss everything else.

So far his daily live stream is info packed 1+ solid hour is better than anything else you can find as he also reads chjnese forums and sites to compile the info...this is something that saves me alot of work and keeps me up to date.

Novice is a play on the title of Master on which he bestows upon himself Smile
What's the point of claiming how right and good you are, when you even can't make some money for yourself?