SG Talk

Full Version: Biden: What’s happening in Gaza is not genocide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is happening in Gaza now is due to Hamas' invasion of Israel on 7 Oct 2023 so blame the terrorists for waking up a sleeping giant. The Israelis are only defending themselves and trying to get their kidnapped citizens and foreigners back. 
Before 7 oct nothing had happened?
(21-05-2024, 02:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Before 7 oct nothing had happened?

The murders, kidnappings, rapes and torture of Israeli citizens by Hamas triggered this latest conflict. Why bring up ancient history? Are you expecting all the Europeans, Africans and Asians to leave North America and return the land to the Red Indians as well?
(21-05-2024, 02:29 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]The murders, kidnappings, rapes and torture of Israeli citizens by Hamas triggered this latest conflict. Why bring up ancient history? Are you expecting all the Europeans, Africans and Asians to leave North America and return the land to the Red Indians as well?

What ancient history? Since you brought up 7 oct, I only asked what's happened before that.
Wrote so much but dun understand simple question?
(21-05-2024, 02:32 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]What ancient history? Since you brought up 7 oct, I only asked what's happened before that. Wrote so much but dun understand simple question?

I read your mind, silly! Even though you have a small mind, your thoughts were loud and clear to me.
(21-05-2024, 02:34 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I read your mind, silly! Even though you have a small mind, your thoughts were loud and clear to me.

Stewpig idiot. So you believe nothing has happened before 7 oct? And you came here to bluff others?
(21-05-2024, 02:37 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Stewpig idiot. So you believe nothing has happened before 7 oct? And you came here to bluff others?

I only seek to open the eyes of the uneducated like your good self. LOL!
(21-05-2024, 02:44 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I only seek to open the eyes of the uneducated like your good self. LOL!

So you still insist nothing had happened before 7 oct? You educated by who? Another bunch of stewpig idiots?
(21-05-2024, 03:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So you still insist nothing had happened before 7 oct? You educated by who? Another bunch of stewpig idiots?

You need to learn how to argue like a gentleman instead of a low SES individual with poor upbringing. Surely you are capable of critical thinking instead of behaving like a primary school dropout!
(21-05-2024, 03:08 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]You need to learn how to argue like a gentleman instead of a low SES individual with poor upbringing. Surely you are capable of critical thinking instead of behaving like a primary school dropout!

So you still insist nothing had happened before 7 oct? Is that a lie or you're just being ignorant? Or brainwashed until like a retard?

With your education you shd be able to answer it. Why avoid?
People only read what is recorded in history. 1948 is so remembered. What happened throughout the 75 years since 1948 that is not recorded for one reason or another and forgotten.  Numerous efforts by International communities to get both Israel and Palestinian to negotiate have been thwarted by Hamas faction since Yasser Arafat times. When one side was negotiating peace talk the other side was firing rockets making it impossible for the negotiation to continue.  When there seems to be a lasting peaceful normal life for the Palestinian, Hamas launched a brutal attacks on Israel villages killing thousands and kidnapping 200 plus Israelies  on a Jewish holiday on 7 October 2023. This triggered the war and was the cause for the destruction of Gaza. This would not have happen if there is no 7 Oct 2023 incident.
[Image: IMG-1076.jpg]
(21-05-2024, 02:21 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]What is happening in Gaza now is due to Hamas' invasion of Israel on 7 Oct 2023 so blame the terrorists for waking up a sleeping giant. The Israelis are only defending themselves and trying to get their kidnapped citizens and foreigners back. 

https://youtu.be/_eI7IDXC8Es?si=0xFMrmiMI8p__RDm
(21-05-2024, 03:15 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]People only read what is recorded in history. 1948 is so remembered. What happened throughout the 75 years since 1948 that is not recorded for one reason or another and forgotten.  Numerous efforts by International communities to get both Israel and Palestinian to negotiate have been thwarted by Hamas faction since Yasser Arafat times. When one side was negotiating peace talk the other side was firing rockets making it impossible for the negotiation to continue.  When there seems to be a lasting peaceful normal life for the Palestinian, Hamas launched a brutal attacks on Israel villages killing thousands and kidnapping 200 plus Israelies  on a Jewish holiday on 7 October 2023. This triggered the war and was the cause for the destruction of Gaza. This would not have happen if there is no 7 Oct 2024 incident.

[Image: IMG-1077.webp]

[Image: IMG-1078.png]

[Image: IMG-1079.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1080.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1081.png]

[Image: IMG-1082.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1083.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1084.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1085.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1086.jpg]
[Image: IMG-1087.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1088.jpg]