SG Talk

Full Version: US Congress discusses sanctions on ICC over Netanyahu arrest warrant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish Putin bomb Zelensky to ashes.
(22-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]I wish Putin bomb Zelensky to ashes.

Three options analyst say.
1. US send commando in and kill Zelensky and then push the blame to Russian special forces
2. Russian special forces go in and kill Zelensky 
3. Ukrainian internal mutiny go in and catch Zelensky and present him as a gift to Russia during peace negotiations

Zelensky days are numbered I think
[Image: IMG-1180.gif]
ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?
(22-05-2024, 06:30 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?

Now then you know US is above all? All along has been like that after WW2 when they emerge the eventual winner. Assmericunt is why ppl call them.
(22-05-2024, 06:30 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]ICC stand for international justice. US sanction justice? Where is the justice? US is above all?

The U.S. will impose sanctions on ICC judges barring them from visiting the U.S.
The real crooks showing their true colors.
ICC chief judge received threats.
Got justice?
Assmericunt sponsoring genocide
Think you better ask your PAP master's permission bef sprouting such insane rhetoric here
(22-05-2024, 06:27 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Three options analyst say.
1. US send commando in and kill Zelensky and then push the blame to Russian special forces
2. Russian special forces go in and kill Zelensky 
3. Ukrainian internal mutiny go in and catch Zelensky and present him as a gift to Russia during peace negotiations

Zelensky days are numbered I think

How about a dirty bomb goes off in Washington killing politicians in white house?
(22-05-2024, 10:22 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]How about a dirty bomb goes off in Washington killing politicians in white house?

Also can. 911 again but in white house? Already got movies made based on that.