SG Talk

Full Version: Master Leong aggressively buys Link Reits@HK33 - here's why...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He us buying at the HK$33 level...

The risk is HK economy slumps leading to lower rentals or interest rates hikes. I would say interest rates appear to be heading down but HK economybis rather uncertain.

[Image: jaMBgFy.jpeg]

Among yr idols only toilet loo has an austin height house to show off, the rest got nothing. Eric chew has set a gd example for them to follow.
(25-05-2024, 10:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Among yr idols only toilet loo has an austin height house to show off, the rest got nothing. Eric chew has set a gd example for them to follow.

This handbag Loo crow about his Austin Heights house in JB but that is where all the JI terrorists are lurking.  Don't think anybody else can be any dumber  Rotfl
[Image: IMG-20240525-110701.jpg]

This guy eric very yaya and how lian. But if youtube gurus dun show off what they'd achieved, how to convince their followers?
(25-05-2024, 11:09 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20240525-110701.jpg]

This guy eric very yaya and how lian. But if youtube gurus dun show off what they'd achieved, how to convince their followers?

Some how people always have problems with others doing sharing.

If person does well and made millions they will label him showoff. If person makes a wrong bet they will ceaselessly attack him over it.

Investments career an element of risk. So best ideas can have bad outcomes due to the risk.
Some set gd examples, own big houses and big cars, while some set bad examples, pokkai and gf ran away. So who hv more credibilities as YouTube influencers/invedtment gurus?
(25-05-2024, 11:18 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Some how people always have problems with others doing sharing.

If person does well and made millions they will label him showoff. If person makes a wrong bet they will ceaselessly attack him over it.

Investments career an element of risk. So best ideas can have bad outcomes due to the risk.

So the best is not to how lian.  If you want to make your bets public then be prepared to face the flak if anything goes wrong.

Notice that I very seldom (if at all) post my trades?  I don't crave for attention or validation by other peepur.  I am confident in my own right.  Good I prosper, wrong bet I lose lor.   No need involve other peepur, none of their biz anyway Smile

I think those who keep posting their trades or boasting about their profits actually lack self esteem and suffer from an inferiority complex Laughing

The only exceptions are the influzenzas.  They need eyeballs to sell their koyok, be it houses or handbags Big Grin
To do well in investments, need talent and skills acquired thru experience lah.

If no talent no skill, still can attract followers that's very amazing
Calling oneself SgBuffett but doing totally opposite from the real Warren Buffett.

Better change to SgToilet.
(25-05-2024, 10:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]He us buying at the HK$33 level...

The risk is HK economy slumps leading to lower rentals or interest rates hikes. I would say interest rates appear to be heading down but HK economybis rather uncertain.

i really dont know what the fxxk u poeple like to buy HK and Stupxd SGX stock...

pls enjoy to be poor and poorer.
(26-05-2024, 04:35 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]i really dont know what the fxxk u poeple like to buy HK and Stupxd SGX stock...

pls enjoy to be poor and poorer.

What are u suggesting to buy now?
(25-05-2024, 10:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]He us buying at the HK$33 level...

This sotong call master.. master of buying the wrong stock???? or master of losser.
still too early to buy chart has no sign of turning up
The way he holds the tea cup looks like a fengshui master
(26-05-2024, 02:07 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]still too early to buy chart has no sign of turning up

I think the impt question is has it bottomed. If it has bottomed, no harm scooping up some with spare cash and wait.....
(26-05-2024, 02:53 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I think the impt question is has it bottomed. If it has bottomed, no harm scooping up some with spare cash and wait.....

the hr chart has not even bottomed yet not to mention the day chart
The best just look see only don’t follow them what they posted already over and they already taken profit only dumb listen to them and complain
You guys dare to listen to Sgbuffet koyok?

He will bring you again and again to horland Laughing
Okay all have their say ....say until full full.

Let's see what happens fro here....whether you are right of Master Leong is right.
Why all gurus masters always want to be right but got nothing to show off? The best so far is only 1 landed house at austin height, maybe from past savings and sales of handbags
(26-05-2024, 09:07 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Why all gurus masters always want to be right but got nothing to show off? The best so far is only 1 landed house at  austin height, maybe from past savings and sales of handbags

Could be enriched by wrong payout of $388 million honest mistake Big Grin

https://www.imda.gov.sg/resources/press-...1110094527
One could be right all the time but not making any money, what's the use?
Nice titties Big Grin