SG Talk

Full Version: 'Denise Phua: "Lawrence, you help me out"'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'Denise Phua: "Lawrence, you help me out"'

https://youtu.be/a_IXPb5wiJs?si=RH3f1Thl8lvif4TH
Dennise- Investment on Manpower development.

LW- Significant investment in Lifelong learning and skills future

--------------------------------------------------------

SO?

PAP invest and waste so much money because of stupidity, lor

1. Making people Waste time but jobs given to FTs
Still no quota on EP

2. Making people Gamble
1 Skill Gap may need 2 or 3 courses to close
So, jobless desperate people must gamble with only 1 lousy course choice?

3. Making people Fortune Tellers
To predict what the next company wants 1 or 5 years later in their job criteria?

=> "These are things that are not done in many countries" because they are not as stupid as Denise to use 100 EGGS and only get one hatch chick!

"Formerly from Human Resource". But yet so stupid?

Jln Besar must be dumb residents or old senile folks living in that GRC.

Guess Denise can "retire" liow …
Denise quite domineering like barking out an order to LW. 9 years can change a lot of things Big Grin
A Mayor needs help from own colleague to do the same job is herself a waste of tax payers money. PM Wong might as well replace her with a secretary.
Did they always look to lw for help/answers? No wonder most of them voted for him
That means lw become pm not because of his capability but because he is helpful.
I think LW is helpful and capable. But that also speaks volumes of those in the govt that aren’t.
(26-05-2024, 09:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Guess Denise can "retire" liow …

Yes, you are right...on the dot, out she go. Tongue
(27-05-2024, 08:31 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]A Mayor needs help from own colleague to do the same job is herself a waste of tax payers money. PM Wong might as well replace her with a secretary.

Money wasted for too long lahh.
(27-05-2024, 09:03 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]That means lw become pm not because of his capability but because he is helpful.

OMG. If we all have a PM of this kind, die ehh. Tongue
(27-05-2024, 09:31 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I think LW is helpful and capable.  But that also speaks volumes of those in the govt that aren’t.

More or less. More will be show to the door ✓××× next one who?...  Rotfl
(28-05-2024, 02:58 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you are right...on the dot, out she go. Tongue

Worse is that she is Useless Mayor

WorstER is that there are 5 useless Mayors all like her

Should replace all 5 of them with AI, lah.
(26-05-2024, 06:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]'Denise Phua: "Lawrence, you help me out"'

https://youtu.be/a_IXPb5wiJs?si=RH3f1Thl8lvif4TH

She's don't know, just one word -out, into the longkang.... Rotfl
Mycareerfuture a scam no reply on whether you get rejected or in consideration.
Someone must be responsible of what afford we put in our CV that we take time to draft. At lease leave a feedback.
(28-05-2024, 03:35 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]She's don't know, just one word -out, into the longkang.... Rotfl

Even LHL must come out to protect those useless Mayors

who cannot add value more than CDC Branch Directors

SACK all of them, lah

[Image: LHL-Denise-Phua-and-CDC-Sept-23.png]
That Ah- Soh is more suitable to talk in a wet market. She is embarrasing the Govt.