SG Talk

Full Version: Najib 12 yrs jail sentence upheld -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For Malaysian sake hope he serve out his sentence and politicians start to clean up.

A 2 party system, provides a natural check when the courts and anti corruption agencies are independent.

Look at how Korea, Japan and Taiwan were cleaned to after opposition was elected and power became more balanced.
Why you don't like him ?...in world no money no talk...Sg was close to him...you think Dr M treat us good ?
(08-12-2021, 08:30 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Why you don't like him ?...in world no money no talk...Sg was close to him...you think Dr M treat us good ?

He young man in his late 30s'. During Nahathir reign as PM in the 80s' he just born or a toddler. Too young to understand what is going on.  Don't know the tension btw Malaysia and Singapore. How Malaysia treated us. Every day we see punches thrown at us in the press. With each stir the devil got more popular.
In Malaisai, the elites are treated very well. Sentenced to jail and then appeal, dont have to be in jail. Finally he can escape sentence by asking his royal brother the King to get himself pardoned.

This is only for the elites and they know the loopholes. So they dare to do the crooked and corrupt things and still escape jail.

The cuntry got no future
I think there must be a closed door deal with Jib kor already. The 12 years jail sentence is to show the neutrality of the Malay justice system to the public. Following the sentence an appeal will be made to the Agung where Jib kor will be pardoned by the king. That is the script of this video clip I think..... Rolleyes
Najib sold the railway land back to Singapore, something that almost anger Mahathir to death
i think he will find a away to settle this matter in due time
I prefer Najib compared to the seow kia Big Grin
He is in SG now. Sentence upheld also no use. Just one private jet away from Dubai or his supposed Saudi friends. The horse has bolted.
(08-12-2021, 08:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]For Malaysian sake hope he serve out his sentence and politicians start to clean up.

A 2 party system, provides a natural check when the courts and anti corruption agencies are independent.

Look at how Korea, Japan and Taiwan were cleaned to after opposition was elected and power became more balanced.
Young man.  Those countries you named are homogenous, comprising one main and dominants race.  The thing which divides the people is political ideology.  They all eat the same food, speak the same language.

Malaysia's polities does not follow an ideological roadmap.  It's not as if they even have one to begin with.

It is about race.  It will always be Bumi first, and you got to win the Bumi votes.....how, that you have to play your game right.

Get this right first before you pontificate.
(09-12-2021, 01:45 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]He is in SG now. Sentence upheld also no use. Just one private jet away from Dubai or his supposed Saudi friends. The horse has bolted.

You are smarter than SgBuffet.

Right, Najib can escape just like Thaksin and his sister...Yingluck.
(09-12-2021, 11:21 AM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]He young man in his late 30s'. During Nahathir reign as PM in the 80s' he just born or a toddler. Too young to understand what is going on.  Don't know the tension btw Malaysia and Singapore. How Malaysia treated us. Every day we see punches thrown at us in the press. With each stir the devil got more popular.

So I was right.  That SgBuffet fella is just a young punk who was still sucking his mother's toes when Mahathir was the PM before....