SG Talk

Full Version: DE BEERS WONG TIAN JUN sengkang west rc chairman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tricked 11 women into carrying sex acts w him 
sph deliberately not mention he was ex sengkang west RC chairman
RC BELONGS TO PAP.
from sengkang west RC, I hope his sugar daddies are not from P......
What a name... de beers
(09-12-2021, 11:17 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]What a name... de beers

RC CHAIRMAN MUST BE DRIVING BMW 7 SERIES OR BENTLY OR MB 600 so all these girls can fall easily into his trap.
rc chairman is always in close contact w mps 
papers no mention or dare not do so to say  who was the mp in this sengkang west
These RC people are opportunist. They joined so they can get special benefits like special privileges to register for Primary 1 for their children and getting a BTO.

For the females they can get free foo* from the top RC guys.
(09-12-2021, 11:35 AM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]These RC people are opportunist. They joined so they can get special benefits like special privileges to register for Primary 1 for their children and getting a BTO.

For the females they can get free foo* from the top RC guys.

I known this fellow used to be RC member, he do admit told me yea , " got some benefits " guess perhaps this is why also a thing to lure get more people join as their RC member.
NOT ANY TOM DICK N HARRY CAN BE A RC COMMITTEE MEMBER LET ALONE A CHAIRMAN, PA WILL DO CHECKS ,SO WHO DID THE CHECK RESPONSIBLE  TO ADMIT SUCH PEOPLE FRAUDTERS,HYPOCRITES.??
I didn't know in Singapore there is law against a man tricking women to have sex. I think If police investigate many men will be arrested and jailed.
(09-12-2021, 11:17 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]What a name... de beers

Any beers also can.
(09-12-2021, 11:22 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]RC CHAIRMAN MUST BE DRIVING BMW 7 SERIES OR BENTLY OR MB 600 so all these girls can fall easily into his trap.
rc chairman is always in close contact w mps 
papers no mention or dare not do so to say  who was the mp in this sengkang west

can chose a rich cb plus ff.u mean.
(09-12-2021, 10:59 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]tricked 11 women into carrying sex acts w him 
sph deliberately not mention he was ex sengkang west RC chairman
RC BELONGS TO PAP.

wow…all the news coverage and i dont remember a single reference to this…how to trust msm to provide proper news… Angry
(09-12-2021, 12:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know  in Singapore there is law against a man tricking women to have sex. I think If police investigate many men will be arrested and jailed.

this is true….i dont know how they set threshold… maybe because he used threats and blackmail..
(09-12-2021, 12:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know  in Singapore there is law against a man tricking women to have sex. I think If police investigate many men will be arrested and jailed.
Takes one to know one
Yes, now you know why miw can only attract crooks like Yang yin, Leonard kannan and De beers wang jun tian.

[Image: de-beers-wong-tian-jun.jpg]

[Image: 20180702-16-49-58-IMG-0885-HCA3.jpg]

[Image: yang-3.jpg]
Maybe go clubbing with that ex AMK tc chairm.