SG Talk

Full Version: Is Oyk Obamao’s New Clone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laughter-68 Opasnie-14 Opasnie-1
How come Century is also using a new nick?
not only change names but aso use different writing styles. someting happened?
Obamao dint register nor post here. OYK iz goatflower/schroder's new username.
(09-12-2021, 03:19 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Obamao dint register nor post here. OYK iz goatflower/schroder's new username.

Bingo! Strong stench of goat in his post. May be shy of his past so changed name?.......... Rolleyes
Century is k*k**. Same writing style.
(09-12-2021, 03:28 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]Century is k*k**. Same writing style.

Correct, and he kept quoting his stupid old posts again and again polluting this forum....... Rolleyes
nudie nudie nudie
The level of intelligence he displayed here is a thorough insult to oyk. Only 2 possibilities:

1. He's actually an oppie who's trying to sabo PAP by using the 'oyk' nick, or,

2. He's really of low intelligence.

No 2 ways about it lol.
You bunch of assholes must be morons to think I am him. I am laughing at your stupidity. I have the ability to make you speechless. Do not play with me. .
No. He is a real minister behind the Nick.
(09-12-2021, 08:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]The level of intelligence he displayed here is a thorough insult to oyk. Only 2 possibilities:

1. He's actually an oppie who's trying to sabo PAP by using the 'oyk' nick, or,

2. He's really of low intelligence.

No 2 ways about it lol.

Glad to hear that you actually secretly admire OYK now.  If you only realized that earlier and didn't vote for RK, things would not have come to this....
(09-12-2021, 09:15 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Glad to hear that you actually secretly admire OYK now.  If you only realized that earlier and didn't vote for RK, things would not have come to this....

Seems like u like to draw the wrong conclusion. What did I admire OYK? I don't think he's the right person to lead Singapore but that doesn't mean I think he's stupid.

Vote for RK? How to? WP didn't contest in my constituency leh.
(09-12-2021, 09:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like u like to draw the wrong conclusion. What did I admire OYK? I don't think he's the right person to lead Singapore but that doesn't mean I think he's stupid.

Vote for RK? How to? WP didn't contest in my constituency leh.

I never said I want to lead Singapore, so I wonder who's the one who likes to draw the wrong conclusions.
(09-12-2021, 02:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Laughter-68 Opasnie-14 Opasnie-1

definitely no. obamao is anti experimental jab but oyk is pro experimental jab
although both anti china, ah gao very likely would go for s vax.
(10-12-2021, 08:38 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I never said I want to lead Singapore, so I wonder who's the one who likes to draw the wrong conclusions.

You really think you're Ong Ye Kung huh? Cock!

Anyway, the real Ong Ye Kung did say that he wanted to be the next PM. Go and read Ah Goh's new book lah.
Obamao like OYK... speechless