SG Talk

Full Version: Beware : Course peddler claimed he trade $25M of stock in 1 day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-12-2021, 03:01 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]If he can get 500k profit per month. What for waste his time and energy in promoting. Kind of strange he should be enjoying his life and hope no one know about his secret. Lol
You can look through his entire blog.
He never once post a single trade when it is made or just after..never 
any thing live or a forecast.

Only after the fact then he claims he made XYZ profits...traded XXX amounts.
Quote:Trading signals
Occasionally, Ronald would send trade signals, tell you what to trade, what price to trade and in which direction. Followed by a standard legal disclaimer. I have kept a record of his trade calls over the years. In summary, 55% of them are winners. But do keep in mind, his take profit levels are small, while stop loss levels can at times be large. He likes to take profit on trades that ran alittle by one or a few ticks, while leaving himself vulnerable with a huge stop loss. To add on, there is the bid/ask spread + commission fees to be factored in. If one takes profit by just two ticks, HALF of the profit gets eaten up by the bid/ask spread. This is something Ronald K does that I do not understand. CRUCIAL: I have also noticed that the trade signals he gives out is in tiers. Meaning he will send the signals to those who paid him the most money first, then followed by the lower tiers. Hence if you just bought the beginner course ($3,500), those who bought the up-sell course or higher tiers would get the trade signal first, and you would be left to be given the scraps. Tiny profits, if any. And most of the time, when you have received the trade signal as a beginner course tier, the stock has already pumped up higher. (or tanked lower, if the trade signal was a short). Which leads me to point 6..

Above is account from someone who attended his course.
Got la. He trade his own in millions. My broker told me. He is true. Dont jealous. 1 million account is small nowadays.
But he been around I think more than 10 years selling his course. He started with his Ronald k blog same time as Bill Eng and many others.
Last time they teach you to trade warrant using margin trading
(09-12-2021, 03:41 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]But he been around I think more than 10 years selling his course. He started with his Ronald k blog same time as Bill Eng and many others.

Here are some of his students sharing experience of his course. They all say its a useless waste of money.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...90/page-13
(09-12-2021, 03:41 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Got la. He trade his own in millions. My broker told me. He is true. Dont jealous. 1 million account is small nowadays.

Unless your broker is also his broker and willing to violate client confidentiality ...he can't possibly know for sure and tell you this.
(09-12-2021, 03:43 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Last time they teach you to trade warrant using margin trading

Quick way to die.
course seller is a salesman. nothing to me. if you good , still want to sell courses. learn from the right person or institution that teach free is the best. own self learning is the best.