SG Talk

Full Version: Man registers for Sinovac booster shot, 5 times, receives no confirmation from...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After hearing of the new rules in place for booster shots, Mr G went to the government website handling vaccination on Oct 30 to register for his third Sinovac dose. However, he didn’t get a response or confirmation of his appointment.

“The only time they got back to me was after I sent an email to the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO) on Nov 19,” he said.

A MOH officer began processing Mr G’s appointment; however, the delayed responses caused lapses in the supposed preferred date of vaccination.

“… I have been complying with the rules for vaccines shots but being faced with such difficulties trying to register for it.”

https://theindependent.sg/man-registers-...tion-date/
I call Bullshit on this unless there is irrefutable proof

The whole fking MOH vaccination registration website is so fully automated that it cannot fail unless u dun know how the fk to use it

Let's give credit when credit is due

If u too fked stupiak to know how to use it, don't blame others, CCB IT illiterate peasant dumbasses!
Now, most of the private clinics are promoting Sinopharm which one has to pay. Sinovac, which is free, is subsidized by our government.

Previously, there is no mention of the requirement for 3rd dose for those who are vaccinated with Sinopharm. Now, they are required to take the 3rd dose.
(10-12-2021, 07:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I call Bullshit on this unless there is irrefutable proof

The whole fking MOH vaccination registration website is so fully automated that it cannot fail unless u dun know how the fk to use it

Let's give credit when credit is due

If u too fked stupiak to know how to use it, don't blame others, CCB IT illiterate peasant dumbasses!

For Sinovac it failed. I can confirm. I submitted twice. My sis submitted 4 x. 

Only got sms response that they will got our request and will send a link to register in 3 biz days. 

Never came. In the end I went to book directly at a pte clinic. 

I only submitted because I want that clinic near my place but they say must go through MOH website to request. So I go to another one instead.

MOH is really screwed up. I always give credit where credit is due but not this time.

Maybe now the situation is better. Hope so.
(10-12-2021, 07:56 AM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Now, most of the private clinics are promoting Sinopharm which one has to pay. Sinovac, which is free, is subsidized by our government.

Previously, there is no mention of the requirement for 3rd dose for those who are vaccinated with Sinopharm. Now, they are required to take the 3rd dose.

Yes, later add in but not sure how about AZ or J&J , since their 'efficacy'
also in near same range with SP.

Else discrimination is too obvious.
Just pay for sinopharm lor.

Why wage own life on this?
Many have taken Sinopharm and said that there is hardly any or no side effects
To be fair to MOH, registration might not have gone thru due to multiple reasons..

For this user, you register 1 time doesn't work, try again still don't have..

The next logical thing to do would be to contact MOH via email, chatbot, hotline etc..

He rather spent his time registering 4 time, and then to a 5th attempt to email PM to try get his problem resolved..

Also, MOH try to say is user problem in a subtle way..

"A MOH officer began processing Mr G’s appointment; however, the delayed responses caused lapses in the supposed preferred date of vaccination."