SG Talk

Full Version: The cat in the flat: Singapore lifts ban on pets in public housing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The cat in the flat: Singapore lifts ban on pets in public housing https://www.theguardian.com/world/articl...ic-housing
Those who keep hamsters, birds and chickens got to be extra careful with more cats around. They're very efficient killers, even if these small pets are kept in cages
Lift ban means what?
Heng I don't buy a cat, I took MRT and buses.
If cat enter my house how? Did SG Gov gave the solution? So I cannot hurt the cat while chasing it out?

Whatever the father doesn’t allow this bloody son did the completely opposite. Don’t need him to die early but instead live longer and suffer with his illness.
[Image: nap.jpg]
afternoon nap
Bird watching Big Grin 9 floor tree top views
[Image: bird-watching.jpg]
Bloody hell, I don't keep cats but sometimes they came into my house. They also pooped into my flower pots!
(10-06-2024, 01:43 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]Bloody hell, I don't keep cats but sometimes they came into my house. They also pooped into my flower pots!

bring the shit to the minister n pap mps house n see how they handle
PLEASE!

Make sure those kitty do not pee on shoes/ slippers/ plants/ trees!

My place has a big tree and some plants surviving but no grass can grow for past 6 or 8 years.