SG Talk

Full Version: My dad watches me via CCTVs, is this normal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My father has long since installed a whole network of CCTVs all over the house, like literally in every conceivable corner. Once I needed to change my clothes, so naturally I turned away an intruding unit before doing so (I forgot to return it to its original orientation afterwards though). Guess what? He screamed his head off upon returning home. Apparently he was monitoring things from work but got cut off;   I could vividly recall him fuming and shit, warning me not to “f**king mess with my CCTV ever again”.

In the mornings when he sends us kids to school, he usually goes down to the car first while I take a little longer to get ready. Recently my sister went down together with him, as usual I was still packing this and that. In the meanwhile he kept tracking my movements through the various CCTVs - I know this because my sister recounted the details to me afterwards. Is this normal or am I just being creeped out for no reason?

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2021/12/...-this.html
must be the perverted syonan
Monitoring living room sofa area is still fine.

Other than that, i think too much.
It depends on whether he is given permission or not

If not given permission, then take pictures of all the cameras and report police
How did tan yak chin aka FA aka curiousman infiltrate that forum too? Laughing
(11-12-2021, 07:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]How did tan yak chin aka FA aka curiousman infiltrate that forum too? Laughing

You mean pinkypanther is also FA?
The act is weird,,, if nobody home or security reason but no need for whole house. Normally entrance or living room only.
Your Dad is likely a mata commander, he is required by SOP to do that.
This is to monitor any guests conversation and behavior when they are in the mata commander home. Dun believe u ask Ah Shan.
(11-12-2021, 02:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on whether he is given permission or not

If not given permission, then take pictures of all the cameras and report police

Correct.
daughter , maid bedrooms , toilet also monitor?
(11-12-2021, 08:40 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]You mean pinkypanther is also FA?

No lah, he is the webmaster.  He is just reposting an articule on his website.
the kids must be giving him lots of headaches
(11-12-2021, 12:12 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Monitoring living room sofa area is still fine.

Other than that, i think too much.

I think to have a cctv installed in the bedroom is too much, hope his father don't install a camera in the toilet/bathroom..... Angry
(11-12-2021, 09:30 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]daughter , maid bedrooms , toilet also monitor?

Especially maids   Big Grin
(11-12-2021, 11:31 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think to have a cctv installed in the bedroom is too much, hope his father don't install a camera in the toilet/bathroom..... Angry

Maybe ensure he don't pcc too much Rolleyes