SG Talk

Full Version: People with allergic reactions to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines can take Sinovac shot ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now then say too late, betterer wait for a new type vaccines next year...
They should. This is the advice from some old people. Some more, you can more or less be assured of protection if you take the anti-bodies tests.

If Sinopharm arrives fast, take it. It is freshly made. But, it will cost more.
Novavax could be better, according to reports.
No point waiting. The virus is floating around.
Vaccination is important.

Those who keep giving excuse that mRNA is new so will have 'unknown side effects in future....

Okay now there is traditional vaccine....no more excuses. Just get vaccinated.
SinoVac is not mRNA meh ? Huh

then it's the safest one liao....................i'm still not taking any vaccine for anything though.......... Cool
Now only they realise that Pfizer and Moderna are not superior to Sinovac?
(02-08-2021, 02:28 PM)NapoleonĀ Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]SinoVac is not mRNA meh ? Huh

then it's the safest one liao....................i'm still not taking any vaccine for anything though.......... Cool

Sinovac vaccine consists of inactivated virus. This is the way vaccines have been produced since the time before you and I were born.
(02-08-2021, 02:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Vaccination is important.

Those who keep giving excuse that mRNA is new so will have 'unknown side effects in future....

Okay now there is traditional vaccine....no more excuses. Just get vaccinated.

What you mean now? It was already here for more than a month. I already jabbed.

But still not approved by HSA.

Once there are non-mRNA vaccines in our national program, then it is fair to push it. Now still zero
(02-08-2021, 02:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Now only they realise that Pfizer and Moderna are not superior to Sinovac?

It is a sign that they will finally approve Sinovac. After seeing how P & M perform against Delta, think they woke up. Hope to see Sinovac on our national vaccine program soon.... this week?
(02-08-2021, 02:37 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]It is a sign that they will finally approve Sinovac. After seeing how P & M perform against Delta, think they woke up. Hope to see Sinovac on our national vaccine program soon.... this week?

Got 1 dr [on the Covid defense team] alluded to me Sinovac boh lak. Unless got allergies, take mRNA better.

End times is now. crying
(02-08-2021, 03:15 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Got 1 dr [on the Covid defense team] alluded to me Sinovac boh lak. Unless got allergies, take mRNA better.

End times is now. crying

Did u ask him to look at isreal?
(02-08-2021, 03:19 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Did u ask him to look at isreal?

saw one report said only 39% lak (or lat). not sure it's relevant or accurate