SG Talk

Full Version: AH HENG $100 DIGITAL VOUCHERS ARE WAY OUTDATED!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this amt was announced last 2 yrs ago, nowadays things are so expensive coupled w few pap ic=ncrease taxes n fees at lightning speed.
long beans selling at $7/** per kg at Giant cfm w the cashier price increased (my wife just bot 200gr)

the $100/ now shld be $400/**
Inflation will bring the lower middle income group to poor category. Well done puppies. For this great achievement.
After  “east coast got plan the plan” announced the vouchers. It was vetoed by somebody for the stoopid move.

So that is why lor
(13-12-2021, 01:13 PM)Gstalk Wrote: [ -> ]After  “east coast got plan the plan” announced the vouchers. It was vetoed by somebody for the stoopid move.

So that is why lor

So that is why the runway became too short?
THIS $100CDC VOUCHERS WILL INCREASE BLOOD PRESSURE OF  THE HAWKERS N USERS 
WONDER LATER WILL DEVELOP INTO ARGUMENTS N FIGHTS
LAST TIME PAPER VOUCHERS NO ANY PROBLEMS AROSE 
THESE SCHOLARS TRIED TO BE SMART,ACT SMART TO CHANGE THE METHOD OF DISTRIBUTION.
(13-12-2021, 12:26 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]this amt was announced last 2 yrs ago, nowadays things are so expensive coupled w few pap ic=ncrease taxes n fees at lightning speed.
long beans selling at $7/** per kg at Giant cfm w the cashier price increased (my wife just bot 200gr)

the $100/ now shld be $400/**

Yup I agree
Why can't they have one qr code that stores the 100 valuation n deduct accordingly with every transaction... just like the 3zlink transport card 🤔
(26-12-2021, 02:46 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Why can't they have one qr code that stores the 100 valuation n deduct accordingly with every transaction... just like the 3zlink transport card 🤔

MAYORS ARE AFTERALL NOT SO SMART  W JUST MEDICORE BRAIN
EVEN FORUMERS HV THIS IDEAS
(26-12-2021, 02:50 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]MAYORS ARE AFTERALL NOT SO SMART  W JUST MEDICORE BRAIN
EVEN FORUMERS HV THIS IDEAS

J Teo can't think of a smarter way holding current portfolio... smart nation took a back seat
Heng could be using out-dated budget scheme to get $100 for each Citizen but his kah- kiah, the 5 Ultra- Expensive Mayors also did not correct him about the inflation factor.

Anyway, how many uncles and grandpa will use the digital money?? JoTeo shooting blank again.

The Blind leading the Blind.
Is the meow meow smelly? Big Grin
Bring your umbrella everytime.. you never know when you need it.
(27-12-2021, 09:13 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Bring your umbrella everytime.. you never know when you need it.

You reckon it will be a rainy season here.....? Thinking
Can the evouchers be easily used to offset utilities or transportation fee instead of us hunting for the hawkers that allows it?
(27-12-2021, 09:58 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Can the evouchers be easily used to offset utilities or transportation fee instead of us hunting for the hawkers that allows it?

We mustn't criticize the use of vouchers given out, but have to be grateful that it is distributed to all citizens here. There is bound to be some inconvenience expected, as it is the first time being rolled out........ Clapping Gesti-109
(27-12-2021, 10:08 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]We mustn't criticize the use of vouchers given out, but have to be grateful that it is distributed to all citizens here. There is bound to be some inconvenience expected, as it is the first time being rolled out........ Clapping Gesti-109

If going evoucher is to the benefit of administrating and drive towards digitalization, then the planning of it and implementation has to be thought out thoroughly. It cannot be a case of convenience for issuer but not for users. 

A case of another I gave out $X but hardly any get used up and so I have a surplus? Each year the govt runs a budget and many times you see they budgeted a deficit. Yet end of that FY they end up with surplus. It's like I promise you a chicken but you need to cross mountains and seas just to claim it. I look damn good based on the projection but did I really do anything for the people is what's counts.. Have a choice and it must make sense and that people can take that choice. If no intention to give choices then put it upfront and bear the responsibility. 

Another have the cake and eat it moment...
(27-12-2021, 10:37 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If going evoucher is to the benefit of administrating and drive towards digitalization, then the planning of it and implementation has to be thought out thoroughly. It cannot be a case of convenience for issuer but not for users. 

A case of another I gave out $X but hardly any get used up and so I have a surplus? Each year the govt runs a budget and many times you see they budgeted a deficit. Yet end of that FY they end up with surplus. It's like I promise you a chicken but you need to cross mountains and seas just to claim it. I look damn good based on the projection but did I really do anything for the people is what's counts.. Have a choice and it must make sense and that people can take that choice. If no intention to give choices then put it upfront and bear the responsibility. 

You know why and what Daily happen inside Public sectors/ Stat boards ????

Is really " ownself create job for ownself " Partly TOO MANY STAFFS inside.
Bonus always have like recently already show you, despite global economics not say stable/good, Private sectors most still in " unstable mode ".

If you have tender with Any Ministries, just peep around see How many Old civil servants inside , whole day just stare on their computer , do SIMPLE tasks .
Is more like they are " Highly paid Middle man " received instruction pass instruction to sub con do the job .

Even come a School, Poly you just see their management under " about us " So many sub departments, directors here and there
Not just A poly, literally in every single Civil services.

With so many Directors, down to staff whereas Jobs don't really means a job there , So how ? " purposely come out so call new idea , new name to justify they are needed get paid "

This is why you see , things never get spoil, tear down , build again EPIC Build back the sAME THING and tell u " upgrade project "

This is why on the other hand here come AGO , Every single year , Ministries get mention and AGAIN Repeat the SAME reply " retrain , guide those staffs involve "

Cycle repeat,
(27-12-2021, 11:09 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]You know why and what Daily happen inside Public sectors/ Stat boards ????

Is really " ownself create job for ownself " Partly TOO MANY STAFFS inside.
Bonus always have like recently already show you, despite global economics not say stable/good, Private sectors most still in " unstable mode ".

If you have tender with Any Ministries, just peep around see How many Old civil servants inside , whole day just stare on their computer , do SIMPLE tasks .
Is more like they are " Highly paid Middle man " received instruction pass instruction to sub con do the job .

Even come a School, Poly you just see their management under " about us "  So many sub departments, directors here and there
Not just A poly, literally in every single Civil services.

With so many Directors, down to staff whereas Jobs don't really means a job there , So how ? " purposely come out so call new idea , new name to justify they are needed get paid "

This is why you see , things never get spoil,  tear down , build again EPIC Build back the sAME THING and tell u " upgrade project "

This is why on the other hand here come AGO , Every single year , Ministries get mention and AGAIN Repeat the SAME reply " retrain , guide those staffs involve " 

Cycle repeat,

STATORY BOARDS N THE AGENCIES ARE TOO RICH CAN ANYHOW WASTE
EACH COMPETING WHO CAN INCREASE MORE REVENUE YTO GET MORE BONUSES.
It has to go back to the objective of issuing the digital voucher.. Is it to help all families, regardless of rich and poor, to offset food cost?? Is it to help the badly affected hawkers or is it to help the poor families facing rising food cost, or are there other hidden agenda?

If just want to help all families, issue cash is the fastest and there are track records of govt doing that as well.

Saw at my coffeeshop families used the digital voucher 1 shot to pay for a meal on crabs.. If objective is to help all families, that is fine.. But if objective is to help the poor families, I think there is a better way to do this..
(27-12-2021, 11:16 AM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]STATORY BOARDS N THE AGENCIES ARE TOO RICH CAN ANYHOW WASTE
EACH COMPETING WHO CAN INCREASE MORE REVENUE YTO GET MORE BONUSES.

" The key they always try to use up the budget given " Why ? Can report to the top " see we daily work "

which in fact reality , NO Much so call REAL job around yet TOO Many staff so who? as I have mention " purposely create some tasks , project "

FYI They also can take money yes Cash credit " so call " WI Project " If your team come out so call " good idea " to save cost
(27-12-2021, 10:37 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]If going evoucher is to the benefit of administrating and drive towards digitalization, then the planning of it and implementation has to be thought out thoroughly. It cannot be a case of convenience for issuer but not for users. 

To be fair, the $100 paper voucher is easy to  use....the food vendor just needs to take a photo of your vouchers with their handphone and then the transaction is competed.... Clapping Gesti-109
(27-12-2021, 11:22 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair, the $100 paper voucher is easy to  use....the food vendor just needs to take a photo of your vouchers with their handphone and then the transaction is competed.... Clapping Gesti-109

we know hawkers know just scann or take phoros then everything is done.

but why put up acceptance poster n not accept
shld not cdc do sth to rectify job only half done then wash hand hand despite so many negative feedbacks