SG Talk

Full Version: S'pore man rents HDB out to 9 foreigners then fights with neighbor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the story:

Hi, anyone installs CCTV in their home facing the doorway to watch the safety of family due to neighbour’s act of mischief(opening our gates to scare us)?

He also rented out to many tenants (9 occupants). I received a HDB letter asking me to remove the CCTV. Is seeking help from MP for license effective? I have filed police reports against the neighbour twice because of him picking a fight with my mom and another time harassing me at my doorstep.

I also tried getting a license from the police and they told me if is inside my house, there is no need for a license. He kept ordering HDB to order us to remove the CCTV. But I am worried about my mom and daughter’s safety as there are many foreign men in their unit. Just want to hear from others here…

Update:No. The CCTV is not facing my neighbour’s home. It is facing my doorway. He has to pass by my unit to his corner unit. I have sent emails to MP, HDB and PM to get a license for permanent installation till we manage to get a new flat.

I had filed police reports against him before. Police said that I do not need a license from them if it is inside my unit. So that is why he constantly harasses me about the CCTV. If he harasses me one more time to pick a fight, I will lodge a magistrate complaint against him for harassment.

Not sure if I will get the help I need.

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...neighbour/
HDB flat can rent out to 9 foreigners?

Story does not seem credible.as this is not allowed....
Wonder which country the foreigners from. I suspect it is PRC ........ Rotfl
This kind of lousy neighbour is the type that will cause the govt to regulate the HDB rental market even more. More rules for everyone else.
fake story.

the max no is only 8, if really 9, just need to report to hdb, then hdb will take back the unit.

it is also not necessary to install cctv, can install electronic door viewer with recording feature instead. whoever pass by the door will be recorded. it is hidden in the door, only the owner know it's existence
Sounds like there is a problem between the writer and the owner. Why there is a curtain outside?
inside house put a mobile unit. move here and there.some time inside when home and some time outside when out as security dog. think will be quite difficult to tell
no.
(02-08-2021, 04:56 PM)drgn Wrote: [ -> ]fake story.

the max no is only 8, if really 9, just need to report to hdb, then hdb will take back the unit.

it is also not necessary to install cctv, can install electronic door viewer with recording feature instead. whoever pass by the door will be recorded.  it is hidden in the door, only the owner know it's existence
Please, lah! 

I also complain before my next door unit rent out to 9 or 11 people a few years ago. HDB came to knock their door but the foreigners refused to open the door. HDB said they have no right to break open the unit for any inspection.

So the foreigners stayed there for more than 5 years.

You think PAP so capable and can solve problems?
correction: now only 6 person are allowed, reduced from 8

you have problem because you went to the wrong place.

https://www.hdb.gov.sg/about-us/news-and...-seriously