SG Talk

Full Version: Jews, Judaism, etc. 犹太人
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

°

中東(一)耶路撒冷究竟是誰老家?【小約翰可汗】

司马南:希特勒阴魂附体,以色列肆意杀戮到几时?

司马南:谁在无条件为以色列辩护?| 疯犹精系列之一

Dates and relationships in Jewish ultra-orthodox communities | "A Match Made In Heaven" (2014)

Leaving the ultra-orthodox – Jews seeking a new life in Germany | DW Documentary
(16-12-2021, 10:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

司马南:希特勒阴魂附体,以色列肆意杀戮到几时?

Seriously, 司马南 had too simple a thinking about the problems that exist between the Jews and the Palestinians. He'd do better to read up their history before commenting.
(16-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, 司马南 had too simple a thinking about the problems that exist between the Jews and the Palestinians. He'd do better to read up their history before commenting.

司马南 is much more knowledgeable than you and I!  Big Grin
(16-12-2021, 11:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]司马南 is much more knowledgeable than you and I!  Big Grin

I don't think so. I've stayed in Israel for a period of time, have interacted with many of them and have even gone to their libraries to do research on their history. So how do you come to the conclusion he's more knowledgeable than me in Israel's history?
(16-12-2021, 11:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so. I've stayed in Israel for a period of time, have interacted with many of them and have even gone to their libraries to do research on their history.

History written by Jews, created by Jews!

Your interaction with them is one-sided.

You should read this book :

[Image: Invention-of-Jewish-People-01.png]

ABOUT THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE

A historical tour de force that demolishes the myths and taboos that have surrounded Jewish and Israeli history, The Invention of the Jewish People offers a new account of both that demands to be read and reckoned with. Was there really a forced exile in the first century, at the hands of the Romans? Should we regard the Jewish people, throughout two millennia, as both a distinct ethnic group and a putative nation—returned at last to its Biblical homeland?

Shlomo Sand argues that most Jews actually descend from converts, whose native lands were scattered far across the Middle East and Eastern Europe. The formation of a Jewish people and then a Jewish nation out of these disparate groups could only take place under the sway of a new historiography, developing in response to the rise of nationalism throughout Europe. Beneath the biblical back fill of the nineteenth-century historians, and the twentieth-century intellectuals who replaced rabbis as the architects of Jewish identity, The Invention of the Jewish People uncovers a new narrative of Israel’s formation, and proposes a bold analysis of nationalism that accounts for the old myths.

How I Stopped Being a Jew, Shlomo Sand, SOAS University of London
[Image: 42-D4-EE62-31-A8-4858-99-DF-AD56-C6912-F2-E.jpg]

[Image: C79899-C5-2555-4834-9183-BEA28-F6-F8-ED3.jpg]
[Image: 2-D1746-EF-0-BE8-48-E6-AEC0-765-AD29-D1-A12.jpg]
(16-12-2021, 11:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]History written by Jews, created by Jews!

You'll be surprised that many of their people and their books are quite neutral. I spent quite a bit of time in their libraries. These are 2 of the books that I took from their library.

[Image: Israel.jpg]
(16-12-2021, 11:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]History written by Jews, created by Jews!

You should read this book :

[Image: Invention-of-Jewish-People-01.png]

ABOUT THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE

A historical tour de force that demolishes the myths and taboos that have surrounded Jewish and Israeli history, The Invention of the Jewish People offers a new account of both that demands to be read and reckoned with. Was there really a forced exile in the first century, at the hands of the Romans? Should we regard the Jewish people, throughout two millennia, as both a distinct ethnic group and a putative nation—returned at last to its Biblical homeland?

Shlomo Sand argues that most Jews actually descend from converts, whose native lands were scattered far across the Middle East and Eastern Europe. The formation of a Jewish people and then a Jewish nation out of these disparate groups could only take place under the sway of a new historiography, developing in response to the rise of nationalism throughout Europe. Beneath the biblical back fill of the nineteenth-century historians, and the twentieth-century intellectuals who replaced rabbis as the architects of Jewish identity, The Invention of the Jewish People uncovers a new narrative of Israel’s formation, and proposes a bold analysis of nationalism that accounts for the old myths.

How I Stopped Being a Jew, Shlomo Sand, SOAS University of London

Please.. there're many other books that I read. I am entirely objective and not as biased as you, because you only select to read or hear the narratives you desire.
(16-12-2021, 11:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Please.. there're many other books that I read. I am entirely objective and not as biased as you, because you only select to read or hear the narratives you desire.

That is what you think!  Tongue

Khazars: History of the Jewish Turkic Nomads
(16-12-2021, 11:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]That is what you think!  Tongue

Please lah.. most posts here are about what we think. So what's your point in making this statement?
(16-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Please lah.. most posts here are about what we think. So what's your point in making this statement?

You think you are less biased than me.

But I don't think so!  Laughing
(16-12-2021, 11:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You think you are less biased than me.

So be it. But I bet you don't know very much about Israel's history but chose to listen to whoever fits your agenda.
(16-12-2021, 11:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]So be it. But I bet you don't know very much about Israel's history but chose to listen to whoever fits your agenda.

Well I believe you only believe what the Jews fabricated for you to believe!  Laughing
(16-12-2021, 11:32 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]You think you are less biased than me.

I trust Blaster more than you cos you anyhow Hantum.😅
(16-12-2021, 11:37 PM)Ernesto Wrote: [ -> ]I trust Blaster more than you cos you anyhow Hantum.😅

You can trust whoever you wish!

That is not my problem!  Laughing
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23241444/

The missing link of Jewish European ancestry: contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian hypotheses

Abstract

The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The "Rhineland hypothesis" depicts Eastern European Jews as a "population isolate" that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the "Khazarian hypothesis" suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century. Mesopotamian and Greco-Roman Jews continuously reinforced the Judaized empire until the 13th century. Following the collapse of their empire, the Judeo-Khazars fled to Eastern Europe. The rise of European Jewry is therefore explained by the contribution of the Judeo-Khazars.

Thus far, however, the Khazars' contribution has been estimated only empirically, as the absence of genome-wide data from Caucasus populations precluded testing the Khazarian hypothesis. Recent sequencing of modern Caucasus populations prompted us to revisit the Khazarian hypothesis and compare it with the Rhineland hypothesis. We applied a wide range of population genetic analyses to compare these two hypotheses. Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry. We further describe a major difference among Caucasus populations explained by the early presence of Judeans in the Southern and Central Caucasus. Our results have important implications for the demographic forces that shaped the genetic diversity in the Caucasus and for medical studies.

The Truth of the Lev Tahor Cult
(16-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, 司马南 had too simple a thinking about the problems that exist between the Jews and the Palestinians. He'd do better to read up their history before commenting.

no need to study at all...............

reason why these Ashkenazi Jews (they got nothing to do with the ancient Israelites)..............why they want Israel is so they can use it as a military base to control the oil there.........

the oil-rich Arab states are just puppet states.............but a military base is needed to keep them in line..........and make sure no other people can muscle in..........
(18-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]no need to study at all...............

reason why these Ashkenazi Jews (they got nothing to do with the ancient Israelites)..............why they want Israel is so they can use it as a military base to control the oil there.........

the oil-rich Arab states are just puppet states.............but a military base is needed to keep them in line..........and make sure no other people can muscle in..........

The ones that are power or wealth hunger are usually not religious.

There are few fractions.

Roger Waters: Israel is a ‘Terrorist, Apartheid, Racist Regime!’, Slams Treatment of Palestinians

真没想到,中国和以色列是如此关系,出乎预料

230505-1 【视频观后感:犹太中国人替中国政府教育10岁小女孩(谁给你的权力)】【寒梅视角】

(25-12-2021, 12:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]

Roger Waters: Israel is a ‘Terrorist, Apartheid, Racist Regime!’, Slams Treatment of Palestinians

Kena censored liao!  Rotfl
Pages: 1 2 3 4