SG Talk

Full Version: Badminton Bronze + Gold match... watch here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think Jacky Chan will win....

https://www.mewatch.sg/channels/158965
Bronze match starting....
Will be very exciting. Both are good.
Now also starting China table-tennis men's team vs France.
Fan Zhendong trailing in first game..
Frenchman won the first game!
Fan won the 2nd game, narrowly.
Hahaha... third game Fan trailing 0-6.
Frenchman won the third game 11-8.
Fan won the 4th game!
Fan won!
Table-tennis France no fight, I switched back to badminton lol.

Chen and Danish guy evenly matched.
Axelsen is good
Chen will lose.
Ang moh very fast
The dragon is getting old....
When I first saw the Danish guy play I knew he'll be in the finals. Wow, he's really good.
Sigh.. cannot liao.
Ang moh is slaying the old dragon.

Anyway Axelsen is seeded above Chen Long
Dragon became worm  crying
(02-08-2021, 06:57 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]I think Jacky Chan will win....

https://www.mewatch.sg/channels/158965

He lost to angmor dragon.
(02-08-2021, 08:08 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Axelsen is good

But he lose to Lee zhi jiaa
Win or lose doesn't matter. Chen has given his best. Lose to a better opponent not so heartache.
Their respective MPs cheering them on? Win they plastered their faces all over the town where they stays... lose dun associate with them?
(02-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Win or lose doesn't matter. Chen has given his best. Lose to a better opponent not so heartache.

Chen Long played wrong tactic, keep hoping the shuttle goes out. But Axelsen very zhun, many shuttles in. 

That Taiwanese woman player, Tai Tsu Ying also damn good but lost to China's Chen Yufei in final. Very crafty player.
If Olympics had an event for Goat Balls Licking, the ill-bred Syonan scum "Winner" is sure to win all the medals, given his worldclassed shamelessness and retardiness.  

Low-bred Syonan scum "Winner" sure win!  Big Grin
(02-08-2021, 09:47 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Chen Long played wrong tactic, keep hoping the shuttle goes out. But Axelsen very zhun, many shuttles in. 

That Taiwanese woman player, Tai Tsu Ying also damn good but lost to China's Chen Yufei in final. Very crafty player.

China has a billion over  pop. therefore they are able to get the best players, be it table-tennis or badminton.. Big Grin