SG Talk

Full Version: SPH decided to seek full offer for company to avoid chaos after hiving off media arm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What chaos? It should be committed to getting the best price for its assets whether sell by parts or as a whole.

If split up and sell one by one just best way to get maximum value then do that.

It sounds more like they are saving work rather than maximising return for shareholders.
Where will General Umbrage be going .... once annouce if I have the stocks .... MUST DUMP
(02-08-2021, 09:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Where will General Umbrage be going .... once annouce if I have the stocks .... MUST DUMP

Probaly going to A*star, to wake up the people there
Not supporting NYC, but actually he also suay, always parachute to companies that are already not doing well. He must also be wondering why he's the ONE. I suspect TH just let him be the scapegoat.

By now, TH should already know that NYC cannot turn around any company. Maybe they'll freeze him back at headquarters.
Preempt another hiflug Rolleyes
First they held a public interview with all the reporters and said that they look to sell off the media business only, now they say to sell the entire entity.

Something is just not right.
(02-08-2021, 10:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Not supporting NYC, but actually he also suay, always parachute to companies that are already not doing well. He must also be wondering why he's the ONE. I suspect TH just let him be the scapegoat.

By now, TH should already know that NYC cannot turn around any company. Maybe they'll freeze him back at headquarters.

If NYC is a real talent then he'll be able to turn around the company. Otherwise, he just sit there wayang and collect pay checks only. This kind of sit there collect money, something wrong sell off job, I'm sure many Singaporeans can also do.
Scary thing is that I know there are more of these yaya PAPaya generals in SAF waiting to be unleashed.... Cry
No umbrage please Big Grin
(02-08-2021, 10:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Not supporting NYC, but actually he also suay, always parachute to companies that are already not doing well. He must also be wondering why he's the ONE. I suspect TH just let him be the scapegoat.

NYC think too highly of himself, not sure where his confidence come from, especially after what he has done to NOL..

Maybe next he should go SMM to be CEO, see how he can tear the company apart and see to TC for a better price..