SG Talk

Full Version: Bukit Panjang resident gets $1,000 fine for insisting on placing bicycle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bukit Panjang resident gets $1,000 fine for insisting on placing bicycle, drying laundry along common corridor https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/bukit-...ndry-along
(25-07-2024, 05:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Bukit Panjang resident gets $1,000 fine for insisting on placing bicycle, drying laundry along common corridor https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/bukit-...ndry-along

STUBBORN UNCLE NEEDS TO BE PUNISH
Name sound so prc. New citizen?
If the town council does the same to my block, they can receive millions in fine. 2 elderly couples to my left and right, have altogether 6 children bicycles parked at the corridor. Their grandchildren either stay in condo or elsewhere, but they leave their bicycles here.
They also hang their clothing along the corridor.
Other floors even hang their clothes outside the parapet
(25-07-2024, 10:20 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Name sound so prc. New citizen?

Not his real name. Just a transliteration as he most probably only gave his Chinese name during interview.
(25-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]If the town council does the same to my block, they can receive millions in fine. 2 elderly couples to my left and right, have altogether 6 children bicycles parked at the corridor. Their grandchildren either stay in condo or elsewhere,  but they leave their bicycles here.
They also hang their clothing  along the corridor.

Need someone to report to town council else I don't think action will be taken.
good to hear that those managing the place has start to act.
there are more. estate manager should go around checking. if lazy at least get the workers to bring a camera to records video as they go around cleaning.
look at some hdb shop spaces. shop owners are occupying public space to claim their own.
even collect rent from these places . the people who rented it think it is ok. especially rampant during durian season.

wake up. go do your work. else the public suffers in silence and in worse case if fire break out some one may get trap
My neighbour's son lives in a condo

But parked his expensive bicycle at the HDB common area on our floor

near the lift for the past 6 or 7 years!!!!!!
(27-07-2024, 12:10 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]My neighbour's son lives in a condo

But parked his expensive bicycle at the HDB common area on our floor

near the lift for the past 6 or 7 years!!!!!!

Dump there no use it?
I have seen many vehicles carrying potted plants, fans, furniture, etc from somewhere and dump them at our garbage collection area. If you want to dump these things in your condo, you have to engage and pay your own contractor to come and collect.
(25-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]If the town council does the same to my block, they can receive millions in fine. 2 elderly couples to my left and right, have altogether 6 children bicycles parked at the corridor. Their grandchildren either stay in condo or elsewhere,  but they leave their bicycles here.
They also hang their clothing  along the corridor.
Putting 6 bicycles at corridor is too much. You shd bring up this matter with yr Town Council. Somemore got clothings along corridor.
(27-07-2024, 12:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Dump there no use it?

Yep. Never use.

He drives his car to visit his father