SG Talk

Full Version: Where Can You Find HDB Terrace Houses In Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where Can You Find HDB Terrace Houses In Singapore? 🏡

Two of these "landed" HDB flats were recently sold for $1.33M and $1.568M 🤯

➡️ https://tsl.to/hdbterracehouses

@uchify_sg
Huat ah
Only these 2 areas? I have been to both areas. Prefer the Queenstown area. Especially those near the track and swimming pool. Those units also nearer Mei Ling area and Queenstown MRT station.
Nice titties Big Grin
Good investment for those bought earlier
(27-07-2024, 12:26 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Good investment for those bought earlier

Most of these terrace houses near the Queenstown Polyclinic are in a dilapidated state. I guess the residents may lack the means to do extensive renovation, or may not wish to spend the money as they have only 40 years remaining on their leases.
(27-07-2024, 02:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Most of these terrace houses near the Queenstown Polyclinic are in a dilapidated state. I guess the residents may lack the means to do extensive renovation, or may not wish to spend the money as they have only 40 years remaining on their leases.

i have a cousin staying there. Less than 50yrs of lease.
(27-07-2024, 02:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Most of these terrace houses near the Queenstown Polyclinic are in a dilapidated state. I guess the residents may lack the means to do extensive renovation, or may not wish to spend the money as they have only 40 years remaining on their leases.

Likely retired barely enough to survive.
(27-07-2024, 03:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Likely retired barely enough to survive.

Then sell earn monies?
(27-07-2024, 03:19 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Then sell earn monies?

Some oldies find it troublesome to move out already use to living there.
Unless dead n their siblings sell it away
(27-07-2024, 03:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Some oldies find it troublesome to move out already use to living there.
Unless dead n their siblings sell it away

Sell and go live in old folks home should be cheaper and got healthcare workers 24 hrs watch?
(27-07-2024, 03:25 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Sell and go live in old folks home should be cheaper and got healthcare workers 24 hrs watch?

Ya cheaper u didn’t see they kena bullied by health care workers?
(27-07-2024, 03:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Likely retired barely enough to survive.

After living in those HDB terrace houses for almost 60 years, they may not be able to adapt to a pigeon hole in the sky.