SG Talk

Full Version: Did we forget about our national war against diabetes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now no more in fashion? But I can tell u it is no joke. Very serious and common health problem. Once a person has diabetes, if they then start to buy health insurance, those diabetes related illness will not be covered.
you look at those Black Swollen feet and those walking Slowly...they all have it. 

Those Fat one. also.  nudie
(02-08-2021, 10:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]you look at those Black Swollen feet and those walking Slowly...they all have it. 

Those Fat one. also.  nudie

My uncle came to look for me for help on monitoring blood glucose because his fasting reading was 17. The KNN doctor still tell him to gradually and slowly change. His reading did not go below 13 for days already and he kept eating the wrong food. I saw one of his lower legs got black black.
Before covid any aggressive campaign 24/7 by msm TV artistes dedicated songs n mps???
Most urgent war is against corona virus!
(02-08-2021, 11:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Most urgent war is against corona virus!

Must be able to multi task. Government last time say one.