SG Talk

Full Version: [GVGT] Sexy vietbus welcome you to their salon @ 229 Geylang Road!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
time to go for a pubic hair trim ?
Got 一条龙服务?
What kind of pass these Viet bus apply for or maybe they are married to SGers …. maybe that's how our resident chow tee muddysian traitor leech slipper rice eater's wife got her pay
Ok. Fwd to SPF liao.
(18-12-2021, 04:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of pass these Viet bus apply for or maybe they are married to SGers …. maybe that's how our resident chow tee muddysian traitor leech slipper rice eater's wife got her pay

Without telling his name, I know who you are referring to ..... Clapping Laughing
(18-12-2021, 03:55 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Got 一条龙服务?

make one tolong  Rotfl
(18-12-2021, 04:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of pass these Viet bus apply for or maybe they are married to SGers …. maybe that's how our resident chow tee muddysian traitor leech slipper rice eater's wife got her pay

They have a PLOC (LTVP)+ Big Grin

Lau Jac will understand the above.  Most of the Vietcongs here are like that.
Any other services beside hair cut would be lucrative with Geylang chicken coops closed.
(18-12-2021, 05:13 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Without telling his name, I know who you are referring to ..... Clapping Laughing

Shhhhhhh …… you know, I know …. everyone know can liow ……. shhhhhh…….  nudie
(18-12-2021, 06:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]They have a PLOC (LTVP)+ Big Grin

Lau Jac will understand the above.  Most of the Vietcongs here are like that.

Like what huh?  Rotfl nudie
(18-12-2021, 07:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Like what huh?  Rotfl nudie

via the PLOC (LTVP)+ lobang Big Grin
(18-12-2021, 05:02 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Fwd to SPF liao.

you too late, someone posted on SPF FB liao
I believe they open during ungodly hours.
you don't say hahaha