SG Talk

Full Version: I am cooking curry now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IMAG6400.jpg]

With what I planted.
(18-12-2021, 10:09 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMAG6400.jpg]

With what I planted.
Not eaten curry with lemon grass before ..issit nice?
(18-12-2021, 10:10 AM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]Not eaten curry with lemon grass before ..issit nice?

Use a fat chicken with packet curry sauce, shallet and garlic. Then add these two fresh herbs. Very nice.
(18-12-2021, 10:13 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Use a fat chicken with packet curry sauce, shallet and garlic. Then add these two fresh herbs. Very nice.
Like shit ..u go zoo eaten panda shit better
(18-12-2021, 10:15 AM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]Like shit ..u go zoo eaten panda shit better

Come I treat you.
curry cook with banana flower very tasty
(18-12-2021, 10:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]curry cook with banana flower very tasty

I give that to my Indian friends.
(18-12-2021, 10:36 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I give that to my Indian friends.

Try cooking with TCM curry powder...good for ur health.
yhat herb is what
(18-12-2021, 11:42 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]yhat herb is what

Curry leaves and lemon grass.
[Image: IMAG6403.jpg]
hv u tried adding kaffir leaves to curry?
(18-12-2021, 01:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]hv u tried adding kaffir leaves to curry?

No. I hate the smell. I can get free supply from my neighbour if I want.
(18-12-2021, 10:09 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMAG6400.jpg]

With what I planted.

Recently, a few of my curry plants have their tops leaves curled and growth stunted. You know any reasons for that? I don't see any bugs on the leaves.
(18-12-2021, 02:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Recently, a few of my curry plants have their tops leaves curled and growth stunted. You know any reasons for that? I don't see any bugs on the leaves.

Usually water or sunlight not right. Or soil depleted.

Just regrow a new one.

My Chinese parsley now thriving.
[Image: Screenshot-20211218-144329-Gallery.jpg]

curry leaf tree. once kena pests, have to trim until botak and let it regrow
(18-12-2021, 10:15 AM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]Like shit ..u go zoo eaten panda shit better

How your nostrils?
(18-12-2021, 02:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Screenshot-20211218-144329-Gallery.jpg]

curry leaf tree. once kena pests, have to trim until botak and let it regrow

I have cut it botak a few months ago and now all bushy, except for the top layer of leaves that somehow cannot grow big. I've just gone out to cut away all these stunted leaves.
(18-12-2021, 02:38 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]Usually water or sunlight not right. Or soil depleted.

Just regrow a new one.

My Chinese parsley now thriving.

Very long to grow curry leave plants. Took many years before they grow to so big so regrowing is not an option for me. And don't think it's water or sunlight as they're given sufficient of those.

I suspect could be because of over-fertilizing and so bugs are attracted to the plants. The stunted growth reminds me of broad mite infestations.
(18-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Very long to grow curry leave plants. Took many years before they grow to so big so regrowing is not an option for me. And don't think it's water or sunlight as they're given sufficient of those.

I suspect could be because of over-fertilizing and so bugs are attracted to the plants. The stunted growth reminds me of broad mite infestations.
Curry plant no need too big. They are very invasive.
I’m going to cook glutinous rice balls today. Winter solstice is coming Big Grin
(18-12-2021, 03:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]Very long to grow curry leave plants. Took many years before they grow to so big so regrowing is not an option for me. And don't think it's water or sunlight as they're given sufficient of those.

cud be many reasons. over-watering, under watering, over ferterlized, poor drainage, all these may cause root injuries.
shall we have christmas makan at your place
also to appraise your cooking
(18-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]shall we have christmas makan at your place

That is a good suggestion, getting to know all sgtalk members...... Clapping Laughing
(18-12-2021, 03:53 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]shall we have christmas makan at your place

My home is a very holy place. Serene and quiet.

Perhaps you and Ah Jac can also do some performance for entertainment?
(18-12-2021, 03:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have cut it botak a few months ago and now all bushy, except for the top layer of leaves that somehow cannot grow big. I've just gone out to cut away all these stunted leaves.

The photo showing your curry plant looks very fresh and strong, wonder how did you manage to grow it until such a good plant... Clapping
(18-12-2021, 11:55 AM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMAG6403.jpg]

Looks yummy
(18-12-2021, 04:09 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]My home is a very holy place. Serene and quiet.

selfish lah

many sgrean are like u

pui!! Huh
(18-12-2021, 04:16 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The photo showing your curry plant looks very fresh and strong, wonder how did you manage to grow it until such a good plant... Clapping

Not my photo. I took it from whatdoyouthink
Pages: 1 2