SG Talk

Full Version: Old Man calling for Mahathir liow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old Man: Hello, old whiny fart, what you waiting for. I am waiting.

How will muddysian bodoh feel with this dirty muddysia boleh Mr. 20% ?

Mahathir to remain at Malaysia's National Heart Institute for 'several investigations'

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mah...ck-2387436
forgot to wash his hands before eating?
Gave us so.many problems...whole life devoting to killing us...this mamak turncoat ceca ...dirty evil incarnate
Maybe cannot assimilate life on earth
14days Ph likely.
really ah...build fire crackers to celebrate.
His breaths are numbered. Guess not much left, say 5000 more breaths and sayonara........... Rolleyes
From the responds in SGtalk, it seems that we are quite "fond" of him. When he called it a day, I am sure we will remember him with a public holiday with celebratory songs playing across the island

(18-12-2021, 04:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]From the responds in SGtalk, it seems that we are quite "fond" of him. When he called it a day, I am sure we will remember him with a public holiday with celebratory songs playing across the island

He is not famous in Singapore but notorious......so many will want to see him uplorry...... Angry
Not so fast; still can lead the party for the next election next year...
(18-12-2021, 07:59 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Not so fast; still can lead the party for the next election next year...

Will he be able to last the whole term......? Laughing Rotfl
(18-12-2021, 07:59 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Not so fast; still can lead the party for the next election next year...
Great …. will be SGD1 = 3.8RM  nudie
(18-12-2021, 08:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Great …. will be SGD1 = 3.8RM  nudie

If that is the exchange rate, then I am ready to buy $1,000 worth of  RM..... Clapping Laughing
(18-12-2021, 01:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Old Man: Hello, old whiny fart, what you waiting for. I am waiting.

How will muddysian bodoh feel with this dirty muddysia boleh Mr. 20% ?

Mahathir to remain at Malaysia's National Heart Institute for 'several investigations'

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/mah...ck-2387436

U also tired issit
(18-12-2021, 10:10 PM)EXBB Wrote: [ -> ]U also tired issit

Fake exBB ….. fugg off …. useless bugger wanna copy cat others  vomit
Admitted to hospital for a routine full medical check-up. Not rushing to hospital in any critical condition. So not so easy for him to go. Don't be conned by the sly old man.
He made few world records. 
One of them was increase international passport from RM 60 to RM 300 
Valid for 5 years.
Clapping 
He did improve Malaysia economy, especially bumiputra
He also was PM at age 90 plus years....
He is one of the oldest history of PM... he did his job well.
(19-12-2021, 06:02 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]He also was PM at age 90 plus years....

That I agree and admire about him...... Clapping
The man who destroyed Malaysia!
(20-12-2021, 01:24 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]The man who destroyed Malaysia!

They call  him (Dr M) a 10% man, I wonder why..... Thinking
(19-12-2021, 09:47 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]He is one of the oldest history of PM... he did his job well.

Yeah, everything 20% bery well until Jippy understudied him  Rotfl
(20-12-2021, 01:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, everything 20% bery well until Jippy understudied him  Rotfl

Who is Jippy..? Thinking
(20-12-2021, 01:46 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Who is Jippy..? Thinking

Looking for him?

[Image: KUALA-LUMPUR-MALAYSIA-OCTOBER-25-Former-...member.jpg]
will the whole of xjp celebrate?
(20-12-2021, 01:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for him?

[Image: KUALA-LUMPUR-MALAYSIA-OCTOBER-25-Former-...member.jpg]

OIC....... Clapping Laughing
(20-12-2021, 01:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]They call  him (Dr M) a 10% man, I wonder why..... Thinking

Why 10%? First time hearing it!
Heard rumour, that ITE for Madhater