SG Talk

Full Version: Who do you believe? PS or RK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nobody believes a smelly khan Big Grin
Neither!  Tongue
This Raesah is telling lies after lies. I believed she got mental issues. She ought to hv a physiatrist assessments. In a very confused and daze state of mind.
Honestly, this COP is a complete farce.

You have a political opposition to interrogate, judge and attempt to make a fair judgement?

If they are serious in a fair judgement all PAP MPs should not be part of the COP.
All politicians can never b trusted  Big Grin
It is ET that I dont believe
(19-12-2021, 06:32 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This Raesah is telling lies after lies. I believed she got mental issues. She ought to hv a physiatrist assessments. In a very confused and daze state of mind.

She admitted to lying in PARLIAMENT which would reduce her credibility as a witness in this COP sitting.  The word is "reduce" and not "eliminate"

Even if there is a 1% possibility that she might be telling the truth, that PS did tell her to take the lie to the grave, it is necessary to summon PS to hear his side of the story.  It would be wrong for the COP to simply shut her up, and say that it was a lie, and that PS did not say such a thing.  The COP is not Pritam's advocate, and it should let Pritam speak for himself.

But when the COP summoned Pritam, IBs like you were not happy about it.
(19-12-2021, 08:27 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]It is ET that I dont believe

Pray tell, O Smart One, what lie had ET told that you said you don't believe?
ET became a villain overnight. People will remember the evil tong more than anybody else.
(19-12-2021, 08:38 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]ET became a villain overnight.  People will remember the evil tong more than anybody else.
This lovely ET will be forever remembered deeply. Is a eye sore to see this ET speaks.  Many a times, trying hard to put words into someone's mouth.  Daringly going to the extreme of saying, "you shd do this and you shd that".  Who is he to command another Party Leader on this?
(19-12-2021, 08:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This lovely ET will be forever remembered deeply. Is a eye sore to see this ET speaks.  Many a times, trying hard to put words into someone's mouth.  Daringly going to the extreme of saying, "you shd do this and you shd that".  Who is he to command another Party Leader on this?

Only tong sampah will do that
Did Singh say that RK has a mental problem? If so, why did he not sack her and tell the voters he had to do this because of her mental issue?

Why did Singh not stand up to expose the lie she repeated in Parliament several times?

What does "your call" mean in the context of "take ownership and responsibility"? Does it mean that it is RK's job, and not his, to tell Parliament about the lie? So, if he did not expose RK, he did not wrong as LOTO and Sec Gen of WP? Is he trying to save his own skin? Yes or no?

Can anyone answer these questions?
Opposition leaders I trust most are :

J. B. Jeyaretnam

Low Thia Khiang

Chiam See Tong
(19-12-2021, 08:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]This lovely ET will be forever remembered deeply. Is a eye sore to see this ET speaks.  Many a times, trying hard to put words into someone's mouth.  Daringly going to the extreme of saying, "you shd do this and you shd that".  Who is he to command another Party Leader on this?

Who cares what you think here?  This saga should show you what kind of people you had voted for, yet you still don't wake up.  Even if you want an oppo in Parliament, vote wisely.  I guess the word "wise" does not apply to you....

No wonder LKY said you buggers are daft!

(19-12-2021, 08:50 PM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Only tong sampah will do that

It is frustrating to see ET questioning PS, talk over PS but asked PS not to talk when he is talking.  It is good to see PS replying "I disagree" to some statements made by ET..... Angry

ET is becoming public enemy .. a few more times behaving this way in public, he will be condemned by sinkies and has to go into hiding. his politics career gone soon
nobody bother to reply this fake oyk lol
(19-12-2021, 07:10 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]All politicians can never b trusted  Big Grin

I only believe action with performance, not NATO… Rotfl
(19-12-2021, 09:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]It is frustrating to see ET questioning PS, talk over PS but asked PS not to talk when he is talking.  It is good to see PS replying "I disagree" to some statements made by ET..... Angry

Shd see more lah, otherwise the dafts don’t know their “amazing” behaviour… Rotfl
(19-12-2021, 06:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote: [ -> ]Neither!  Tongue

you believe XJP or Winnie Xi? nudie
(19-12-2021, 08:57 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Did Singh say that RK has a mental problem?  If so, why did he not sack her and tell the voters he had to do this because of her mental issue?

Why did Singh not stand up to expose the lie she repeated in Parliament several times?

What does "your call" mean in the context of "take ownership and responsibility"?  Does it mean that it is RK's job, and not his, to tell Parliament about the lie?  So, if he did not expose RK, he did not wrong as LOTO and Sec Gen of WP?  Is he trying to save his own skin?  Yes or no?

Can anyone answer these questions?

PS already these questions so many times ad nauseam. Don't try be another evil tong here lah.

What the point behind your questions? Laughing
(19-12-2021, 09:00 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares what you think here?  This saga should show you what kind of people you had voted for, yet you still don't wake up.  Even if you want an oppo in Parliament, vote wisely.  I guess the word "wise" does not apply to you....

When LKY says daft, he was referring to all voters who disagreed with him & his blue eye boy Marlboro Tan on hdb policies.

LKY only said oppie voters will repent in Aljunied. Did they?
Pls lah, listen to my advice lah to stop this nonsensical time, money wasting investigation, for the sake of our beloved island ,a strong magnet for really talented people like our newly minted world badminton champion from penang...
If this place is lousy, corrupted, racist, inefficient n a closed insulated island, u tink Mr LKY will come here, kiss our flag n bring in millions of badminton fans as tourists to our puny little island now world renowned...either we grow, prosper or die!
...this jewel might jolly b well swallowef up by our big bullies surrounding us..

Pls lah, ceca prata head, resign enbloc, n kar kar call for erection...am sure u n gang wud be re erected, n win by a bigger majority...your good honourable name fame status sincetity etc wud b greatly enhanced far wide throughout the world!

Now, majority still tink u r playing for time , prata here there, trying to elicit sympathy as an underdog , elusive , indecisive , not open, no transparacy, mediore, character, family name at stake n all the adverse comments ...am sire u r not like dat sort of character.

Call for erection ok? Tomoro see , hear the good news , ok? Pls for sake of national interests, no more prata games.
it's time to put it to a stop, close case and move on.
(20-12-2021, 08:13 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]it's time to put it to a stop, close case and move on.

Tong chiang chiang going to hel* for suggesting so many lies
this tong not only add wind but aso oil and fire
(19-12-2021, 09:00 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares what you think here?  This saga should show you what kind of people you had voted for, yet you still don't wake up.  Even if you want an oppo in Parliament, vote wisely.  I guess the word "wise" does not apply to you....

(20-12-2021, 03:24 AM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]nobody bother to reply this fake oyk lol

(20-12-2021, 07:52 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]PS already these questions so many times ad nauseam. Don't try be another evil tong here lah.

What the point behind your questions?  Laughing

(20-12-2021, 07:56 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]When LKY says daft, he was referring to all voters who disagreed with him & his blue eye boy Marlboro Tan on hdb policies.

LKY only said oppie voters will repent in Aljunied. Did they?
That oyk is talking rubbish.  No need to respond to such a nut head.  Merely want to attract attention only.
(20-12-2021, 10:34 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]That oyk is talking rubbish.  No need to respond to such a nut head.  Merely want to attract attention only.

It makes sense to say I want to attract a chiobu's attention.

Attract your attention?  Go look into the mirror and see the F face looking back.
(20-12-2021, 07:52 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]PS already these questions so many times ad nauseam. Don't try be another evil tong here lah.

What the point behind your questions?  Laughing
What did Babu say?
Pages: 1 2