SG Talk

Full Version: Suspect Omicron Cluster At Anytime Fitness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has to start somewhere, so too bad bukit Timah Shopping Centre will be the starting point..

The worrying part is bukit Timah Shopping Centre is near to a lot of schools/poly/IHL... So prepare to see a lot of young chaps reported positive..

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d..._20Dec2021
(21-12-2021, 10:17 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]It has to start somewhere, so too bad bukit Timah Shopping Centre will be the starting point..

The worrying part is bukit Timah Shopping Centre is near to a lot of schools/poly/IHL... So prepare to see a lot of young chaps reported positive..

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d..._20Dec2021

This news will make me to think twice into going to the gym..... crying
(21-12-2021, 10:49 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This news will make me to think twice into going to the gym..... crying

This is why " MTF, NEVER Say much on other places UNLESS is new cluster "

You claim make you think twice going to gym Just because mainstream media report
How about other places in the first place? Maybe your neighbourhood market already have cluster form you don't know
as I have mention now " MTF will not say those places inflected ones go unless new cluster form " the reason partly if they announce surely people avoid going to those places to spend , etc, in return is about Business = Taxes
There isn't any choice.  We are open-up to world travellers.  We will bound to hv Amicron cases.  The confm case at Fitness Ctr had not travelled overseas and it is definitely from a traveller that brought-in the virus.  Even airport staffs are also infected by it.
I'm very surprised that the VTL from the UK is still not yet shut. With omicron raging in the UK and the mad cows still coming here, of course the omicron clusters are going to shoot up.
Aiyo … those like to go gym kind many are backside poker faggy boy and bua taio hu butchy one …. better contact trace. them
VTL area... rich people arriving from oversea..i even saw a Rich AngMo VTL his gay partner here...
(21-12-2021, 10:49 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]This news will make me to think twice into going to the gym..... crying

You mean you go to a gym, if there is no outbreak?  Or will consider going to one?

I strongly think the place you need to go is the hospital to have a FULL checkup to ascertain which STD you have, and how years you have left.....
(21-12-2021, 01:49 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]VTL area... rich people arriving from oversea..i even saw a Rich AngMo VTL his gay partner here...

Aiyo the were some reports Omicron mutated from HIV patient that kenna covid …. later backside pokers faggy boys later backside hole and kuku jial kenna black fungus
Another point to note is they have no travel history  nudie