SG Talk

Full Version: Just now Uncle bought me banana and rambutans after lunch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uncle told me, I " easy to feed " not particular come foods.
Not simple 😳
[Image: 33355676.jpg]
So funny this guy.
Work under him and have to eat his banana and rambutans? Later drink his milk?
[Image: 16402409878211111439290.jpg]
Very strange. Now is not rambutan season.

Horse back cannon king.
(23-12-2021, 03:12 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange. Now is not rambutan season.

Horse back cannon king.

The picture of two rambutans and a banana looks vulgar.....albeit subtly... Laughing Rotfl
(23-12-2021, 03:12 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange. Now is not rambutan season.

Horse back cannon king.

The two hairy rambutans are his uncle's lanpar. lah. The lanpar where got season.......... Big Grin
(23-12-2021, 03:37 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]The two hairy rambutans are his uncle's lanpar. lah. The lanpar where got season.......... Big Grin

The representation is obvious....... Laughing Rotfl
tired, just now accompany Uncle do christmas shopping ready for the party this weekend
also heard need to help him do spring cleaning for his landed house next month ready for CNY..

Hope uncle will reward me well.

Horse back cannon king.

sTUPID now a days come fruits no such thing wat season, even durian now u want to eat also got
https://www.fairprice.com.sg/search?query=RAMBUTAN
(23-12-2021, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]tired, just now accompany Uncle do christmas shopping ready for the party this weekend
also heard need to help him do spring cleaning for his landed house next month ready for CNY..

For being such a hard working  and  obedient nephew you will be rewarded a big ang pow on CNY...... Clapping Clapping
(23-12-2021, 12:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Uncle told me, I " easy to feed " not particular come foods.

Does your uncle mean that u r promiscuous? Anybody's banana or rambutan u also eat?  Laughing
(23-12-2021, 03:18 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]The picture of two rambutans and a banana looks vulgar.....albeit subtly... Laughing Rotfl

Your mind is dirty lah!  Laughter-144
(23-12-2021, 07:14 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Does your uncle mean that u r promiscuous? Anybody's banana or rambutan u also eat?  Laughing

I seriously doubt he will eat yours
(23-12-2021, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]tired, just now accompany Uncle do christmas shopping ready for the party this weekend

NO worries. Cigars, hotdogs and ice cream coming.
(23-12-2021, 07:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I seriously doubt he will eat yours

U want to eat mine? Laughing
(23-12-2021, 09:40 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U want to eat mine? Laughing

You eat mine much better