SG Talk

Full Version: Are Chinese Smarter than Malay and Other Races in Msia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 67-BA0-F65-2007-4912-B608-60-F27-C94-E10-C.png]
Rather than think this way there smart people distributed across races as well as as not so smart across all races.

There is no single intelligence for the whole race....
must work hard and smart, otherwise help aso no use, some would becum even worse
(23-12-2021, 07:17 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Rather than think this way there smart people distributed across races as well as as not so smart across all races.

There is no single intelligence for the whole race....

I think the most intelligent people are Jews from Israel, many invention are done by them, cos they are God's people.... Clapping
(23-12-2021, 07:26 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most intelligent people are Jews from Israel, many invention are done by them, cos they are God's people.... Clapping

So you're not God's people?
(23-12-2021, 07:26 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think the most intelligent people are Jews from Israel, many invention are done by them, cos they are God's people.... Clapping

At age 14 Singaporeans rank no.1 for maths and science 

Israeli children rank.26.

They are not inherently smarter it's their culture of asking questions, debating issues and curiosity that takes them far.

I have worked with many Jews, and I don't think they're smarter than other race. The real reason to their success is they accept diversity.
(23-12-2021, 06:53 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 67-BA0-F65-2007-4912-B608-60-F27-C94-E10-C.png]

Boils down to attitude and discipline
(23-12-2021, 07:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have worked with many Jews, and I don't think they're smarter than other race. The real reason to their success is they accept diversity.

Does the names  Robert Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein ring a bell....? Clapping
(23-12-2021, 10:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Does the names  Robert Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein ring a bell....? Clapping

Of course these are very clever people but I believe there are people as clever as them in other races, just that the system hasn't been able to make use of their intelligence. Do you know that the person with the highest IQ in the States is someone who works as a bouncer in night clubs?

If Einstein were born in Singapore, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be as prominent.

Many Jews have been able to shine because of the adversities they faced for thousands of years. This developed a certain tenacity in them and also reinforced their belief in a good education, plus a willingness to share their knowledge with other Jews. Many Chinese I know are reluctant to share for fear that this will erode their advantage.
(23-12-2021, 10:04 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Does the names  Robert Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein ring a bell....? Clapping
here are a few more

Ben Bernanke - The chairman of the US Federal Reserve
Sergey Brin - Founder of Google
Dominique Strauss-Kahn - Head of the International Monetary Fund
Mark Zuckerberg - Facebook Founder
Larry Ellison - Oracle founder
Steven Spielberg - Filmmaker

https://www.jpost.com/jewish-world/jewis...ews-176071
(23-12-2021, 07:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have worked with many Jews, and I don't think they're smarter than other race. The real reason to their success is they accept diversity.

The BS that they are god.people and smarter is the media. Everyday BS the world.

I always believe the world is balance and any imbalance are just temporary and reverted to norm.
According to the results of Lynn and Meisenberg’s research, for example, out of 108 countries and provinces, the United States ranks 24th in IQ globally (tied with Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Latvia, and Spain) with an average IQ of 98. The top 10 countries by average IQ are:

1. Hong Kong (108)
2. Singapore (108)
3. South Korea (106)
4. China (105) 
5. Japan (105)
6. Taiwan (105)
7. Iceland (101)
8. Macau (101)
9. Switzerland (101)
10. Austria (as well as Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, UK) (100)
(24-12-2021, 12:02 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]According to the results of Lynn and Meisenberg’s research, for example, out of 108 countries and provinces, the United States ranks 24th in IQ globally (tied with Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Latvia, and Spain) with an average IQ of 98. The top 10 countries by average IQ are:

1. Hong Kong (108)
2. Singapore (108)
3. South Korea (106)
4. China (105) 
5. Japan (105)
6. Taiwan (105)
7. Iceland (101)
8. Macau (101)
9. Switzerland (101)
10. Austria (as well as Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, UK) (100)

Rank 73
Malaysia
xjp cud hv been higher