SG Talk

Full Version: LKY got heart, not just iron in him... great job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
good guy. hope he continues to have success. He is our next olympic hopeful
He walk and talk that make ppl trust him.. That the great learning from his leadership.
A great and humble guy. All the best to him.
Joining WP? Or PSP?
Actor looks and Olympian talents. Well done!!
Luckily he is originate from Malaysia not China, otherwise, our Bananas and Rojaks will all go ballistic
(24-12-2021, 08:18 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Champion with a heart...

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/loh-kean-y...d-hampers/

(24-12-2021, 08:30 AM)1shot1kil Wrote: [ -> ]good guy.  hope he continues to have success.  He is our next olympic hopeful

(24-12-2021, 09:16 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]A great and humble guy. All the best to him.

A champion doing charity work, a great guy with a good future ahead of him......wish him all the best in his future endeavors.... Clapping Laughing
Just hope he don't become overweight like JSchooling.
(24-12-2021, 10:47 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily he is originate from Malaysia not China, otherwise, our Bananas and Rojaks will all go ballistic

Not to worry China won't do charity in SG lah....
(24-12-2021, 11:43 AM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Not to worry China won't do charity in SG lah....

So how about Angmoh countries?  Laughing
(24-12-2021, 11:52 AM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]So how about Angmoh countries?  Laughing

Yes met several amdk at Willing Hearts in Eunos
(24-12-2021, 11:55 AM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Yes met several amdk at Willing Hearts in Eunos

Typical Angmoh lover Sinkie Rotfl

I have also met a lot of good hearts PRC in China before
(24-12-2021, 12:16 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Typical Angmoh lover Sinkie Rotfl

I have also met a lot of good hearts PRC in China before

Typical China supremist Sinkie (?) Rotfl
Kudos to him... but more likely pnp propaganda
Now those who demand that Singaporeans must be born and bred in Singapore have got anything to bark?
(24-12-2021, 12:22 PM)Fit Wrote: [ -> ]Now those who demand that Singaporeans must be born and bred in Singapore have got anything to bark?

Got. Dog can bark anytime
(24-12-2021, 08:18 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Champion with a heart...

https://mothership.sg/2021/12/loh-kean-y...d-hampers/

This guy is darned good. I just watch him play on YouTube coming from behind  Big Grin dethronning Din Dan. His play was fantastic. Winning points after points. First time I watched him play and I must admit that he is the best I have seen for a long time. A very calm and skilful shuttler.

Haven't watch the Final.
(24-12-2021, 12:44 PM)Goldmine Wrote: [ -> ]This guy is darned good. I just watch him play on YouTube coming from behind  Big Grin dethronning Din Dan. His play was fantastic. Winning points after points. First time I watched him play and I must admit that he is the best I have seen for a long time. A very calm and skilful shuttler.

Haven't watch the Final.
Maybe able to watch LKY play tomorrow evening at 5.15pm on channel 5.... Clapping
(24-12-2021, 12:49 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe able to watch LKY play tomorrow evening at 5.15pm on channel 5.... Clapping

Oh you didn't watch live? I posted the link the other day. You were clapping Laughing
A good role model for the young. 

Role models show young people how to live with integrity, optimism, hope, determination, and compassion.
(24-12-2021, 12:19 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Typical China supremist Sinkie (?) Rotfl

You are non Chinese or non pure Chinese so you never understand Laughing
(24-12-2021, 12:55 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Oh you didn't watch live? I posted the link the other day. You were clapping  Laughing

A thousand apologies, I did not watch the link you posted that night, I was sleeping soundly...... Big Grin Rolleyes
(24-12-2021, 01:27 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]A thousand apologies, I did not watch the link you posted that night, I was sleeping soundly...... Big Grin Rolleyes

Perhaps you were in dreamland where you won the WBF crown? Big Grin . Just kidding.
SINGAPORE — National broadcaster Mediacorp will be airing an encore of Singapore badminton player Loh Kean Yew’s historic win at the Badminton World Federation's World Championships in Spain on Christmas Day (Dec 25).

Mediacorp on Thursday said that this will allow audiences to relive the excitement from Loh’s men’s singles final match against India’s Srikanth Kidambi at 5.15pm that day on its free-to-air and digital platforms.
(24-12-2021, 01:22 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]You are non Chinese or non pure Chinese so you never understand Laughing

Aiya you are 100% wrong. And quite sure you are NOT a Chinese Singaporean very likely a Chinese Malaysian Big Grin
(24-12-2021, 03:47 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Aiya you are 100% wrong. And quite sure you are NOT a Chinese Singaporean very likely a Chinese Malaysian Big Grin

Laughing 

I guess you are Ah Neh Malaysian
(24-12-2021, 12:19 PM)lylcnn Wrote: [ -> ]Typical China supremist Sinkie (?) Rotfl

WHat do u expect ? Yr China ancestors are evil too ?
(24-12-2021, 05:17 PM)CHAOS Wrote: [ -> ]Laughing 

I guess you are Ah Neh Malaysian

Wrong again  Big Grin
(24-12-2021, 05:41 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]WHat do u expect ? Yr China ancestors are evil too ?

Misunderstand? saying they don't do charity in SG lah
Pages: 1 2