SG Talk

Full Version: 4 New Stocks I'll Likely Add to My Portfolio in 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no opinion on any of the stocks expect Nio

But the bulk of the article just say each stock is good because it is in a growing industry ....but it never looks at or dicuss the price of the stock.

Nio stock is 30 now. ...is is that the right price to buy the stock why not $15...why not $60. A few months ago Nio was also a "good promising company" and its stock fell from $50 to $28.

Isn't the correct price to start buying a stock the most important question to answer when buying a stock?

Every one who starts a business has a promising story behind it....a person opening one restaurant also wants to grow it to 1000 restaurants.

Every EV company also wants a big market share and has some kind of selling point. Every existing car market also has plans to go big into EV.

Investing on a promise without looking at the price is like buying a lottery ticket. Its just speculation.
(27-12-2021, 10:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I have no opinion on any of the stocks expect Nio

But the bulk of the article just say each stock is good because it is in a growing industry ....but it never looks at or dicuss the price of the stock.

Nio stock is 30 now. ...is is that the right price to buy the stock why not $15...why not $60. A few months ago Nio was also a "good promising company" and its stock fell from $50 to $28.

Isn't the correct price to start buying a stock the most important question to answer when buying a stock?

Every one who starts a business has a promising story behind it....a person opening one restaurant also wants to grow it to 1000 restaurants.

Every EV company also wants a big market share and has some kind of selling point. Every existing car market also has plans to go big into EV.

Investing on a promise without looking at the price is like buying a lottery ticket. Its just speculation.

What about Novavax?
(27-12-2021, 10:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I have no opinion on any of the stocks expect Nio

I can agree with you on these stances..... Clapping Laughing
(27-12-2021, 10:56 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]What about Novavax?

I won't be able to value the stock and there is a lot of news surround the stock and its vaccine something that is widely known so I won't have any edge here.

Vaccine stocks are highly speculative one can make and lose a lot and there are many short term traders whose actions cause the stock to elevated. So I'd one is buying for long term this stock is best avoided.