SG Talk

Full Version: Booster protection wanes against symptomatic Omicron infections, British data .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's useless to keep jabbing. Jabbing only fattens the wallet of the big pharma.
These vaccines r rushed treatment... emergency use... was designed for stop gap thus need booster n boosters... else how would they keep propagating their use n laughing to the banks
(27-12-2021, 01:47 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]It's useless to keep jabbing. Jabbing only fattens the wallet of the big pharma.

But that is the only way to fight the Covid-19 viruses ....... crying Angry
(27-12-2021, 01:52 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]But that is the only way to fight the Covid-19 viruses ....... crying Angry

Are u sure? God gave each one of us an immune system. Are u saying that man made vaccines are better than God's gift?
(27-12-2021, 02:09 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Are u sure? God gave each one of us an immune system. Are u saying that man made vaccines are better than God's gift?

Because this virus is man made and intelligently taking skillfuture course to upgrade itself. I guess 🤔
Remember few days ago some naive country bumpkin anti China were screaming that 3 doses of Sinovac were not effective to protect against Omicron...

Now Pfizer and Moderna how? What are their excuses now? The study by UK le ... so how those screaming queens anti China forumers?! China's fault!?
(27-12-2021, 02:09 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Are u sure? God gave each one of us an immune system. Are u saying that man made vaccines are better than God's gift?

(27-12-2021, 02:14 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Because this virus is man made and intelligently taking skillfuture course to upgrade itself. I guess 🤔
I have a nagging  suspicion that the Covid-19 virus is man-made, perhaps an experiment for bio-weaponry, but accidentally got out of the laboratory, into the public....... Angry crying