SG Talk

Full Version: Covid Vaccination Mandatory In Singapore From February 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, more rules coming out,, in future no vac also need to shift out of SG to Sentosa.
(28-12-2021, 09:05 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, more rules coming out,, in future no vac also need to shift out of SG to Sentosa.

I think it more for the FWs and FTs(those pass holders).......not for Singaporeans and PRs......the heading is misleading....... crying Thinking
(28-12-2021, 09:12 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think it more for the FWs and FTs(those pass holders).......not for Singaporeans and PRs......the heading is misleading....... crying Thinking
Might applicable to local who is looking for job also
Have to be wary of those coming from South Asia
(28-12-2021, 10:50 AM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Have to be wary of those coming from South Asia

Those that come in via CECA...? Angry Thinking
(28-12-2021, 10:52 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Those that come in via CECA...? Angry Thinking

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(28-12-2021, 09:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Might applicable to local who is looking for job also

You are right, locals looking for a job may face this problem too. I have a nagging suspicion that HR of a company are instructed to abide by this rule, albeit subtly ....but they are instructed by their big boss to ensure  that all new candidates be fully vaccinated as in line with our govt. policy.... Clapping Laughing
PAP now more powerful than GOD?
(28-12-2021, 10:52 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Those that come in via CECA...? Angry Thinking

WFH.
Those not fully vax how ? Will they be after them?
(28-12-2021, 09:12 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I think it more for the FWs and FTs(those pass holders).......not for Singaporeans and PRs......the heading is misleading....... crying Thinking

Will they freeze CPF withdrawals for unvaxed Sporeans later on?
Looks like OYK running out of ideas.
Just close the damn VTL for a couple of months.
SIA more important than SC meh?
(28-12-2021, 01:20 PM)YummyKing Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like OYK running out of ideas.
Just close the damn VTL for a couple of months.
SIA more important than SC  meh?

[Image: IMG-20211212-115544.jpg]
(28-12-2021, 01:22 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20211212-115544.jpg]
(28-12-2021, 11:36 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Will they freeze CPF withdrawals for unvaxed Sporeans later on?
They (MIW) may become desperate and formulate all sorts of ideas, and one of it may be to freeze CPF withdrawals of the unvaxxed...... Laughing Rotfl
(28-12-2021, 09:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Might applicable to local who is looking for job also

Come 15 Jan 2022, you cannot enter a workplace if you are not vaccinated, even if you test negative for ART.

Nationality is not stated, so I would assume that it applies to everyone, local or otherwise.

This is drastic, and will cost the PAP some votes. It is easier to do what is popular to retain votes, but a good government will do what is right, even if it gets booted out for it.
(28-12-2021, 01:37 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Come 15 Jan 2022, you cannot enter a workplace if you are not vaccinated, even if you test negative for ART.

Nationality is not stated, so I would assume that it applies to everyone, local or otherwise.

This is drastic, and will cost the PAP some votes. It is easier to do what is popular to retain votes, but a good government will do what is right, even if it gets booted out for it.
Well said, the govt. may need to sacrifice some votes in the next GE, but then what they proposed is right and for the good of the nation.....votes lost notwithstanding.... Clapping Big Grin
[Image: IMG-20211228-135454-335.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20211228-135448-329.jpg]
(28-12-2021, 11:14 AM)Blin Wrote: [ -> ]WFH.

Not everybody can work from home.......e.g. those that need to go on site to supervise construction projects....... Laughing Rotfl
(28-12-2021, 01:43 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Well said, the govt. may need to sacrifice some votes in the next GE, but then what they proposed is right and for the good of the nation.....votes lost notwithstanding.... Clapping Big Grin

You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you are more intelligent than Sentinel.
(28-12-2021, 11:36 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]Will they freeze CPF withdrawals for unvaxed Sporeans later on?

how does freezing cpf withdrawal help in combating covid?
But I support this. Want to earn a living or stay in Singapore, follow the govt. If not, leave or convert to citizen.
(28-12-2021, 01:37 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Come 15 Jan 2022, you cannot enter a workplace if you are not vaccinated, even if you test negative for ART.

they still have not addressed the problem of not protecting medically exempted unvax. It is very clear what they do is fishy . it might be a good gahment once upon a time but not anymore.. getting worse every year and sexposed during covid  Thinking
[Image: IMG-20211228-160038-245.jpg]
52,000. So.lao.all All  crying
(28-12-2021, 02:22 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you are more intelligent than Sentinel.

Bro., thanks for the compliment, it is much appreciated..... Clapping Laughter-68 Gesti-109
Before this, applied to Sporeans only, not foreigners?

Must foreigners need to take three jabs to be consider vaccinated
if they are not taking P&B or M?

Double standard?
(28-12-2021, 03:27 PM)happyharvest Wrote: [ -> ]they still have not addressed the problem of not protecting medically exempted unvax. It is very clear what they do is fishy . it might be a good gahment once upon a time but not anymore.. getting worse every year and sexposed during covid  Thinking

Really?

We may guess differently, but my guess is that if it were LKY, he would round those antivaxxers up and throw them in Pulau Ubin.....remove all ferries so they can't return.  And deploy police coast guards to make sure they have no means of escaping.

Now you tell me, previously it was better  Sheesh.
(28-12-2021, 09:17 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Really?

We may guess differently, but my guess is that if it were LKY, he would round those antivaxxers up and throw them in Pulau Ubin.....remove all ferries so they can't return.  And deploy police coast guards to make sure they have no means of escaping.

Now you tell me, previously it was better  Sheesh.

my guess is different from you. he is not so stupid like you. He may not open up so fast.. and probably adopt the zero covid cases and make sinkies to be farmers to eat what they plant to survive if needed .. he would probably even see through the vaccine status differentiation nonsense and believe in real science than the current fake science which can't be questioned. He spent all his life to build religious and racial harmony and stop all discrimination and divide among different religion and race.. you think he will tolerate vax status discrimination? think again you fake oyk
Pages: 1 2