SG Talk

Full Version: What kind of guy would marry someone like RK?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And even have children with her!

Yucks!
They need not b honest with each other most of the time since both will lie in bed  Big Grin
(29-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]And even have children with her!

Yucks!

even no girls available will not choose her rather be a bachelor for whole life
ET is a gd match
hahaha. . .

That idiot Dr Cheok who is psychiatrist expert even said he assessed RK through his husband.

Such marriage is a big joke and may take many years to uncover. Meanwhile, that marriage never really existed except physically.

So is it really a marriage?
情人眼里出西施。
Sure got a daring champion will marry her. Laughing
(30-12-2021, 08:21 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]情人眼里出西施。

😂 😂 😂 Yup lor
(30-12-2021, 08:21 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]情人眼里出西施。

Nothing to do with daring since the marriage was built on lies.

More accurately, not Champion but a Fool to marry such a person.

Maybe that Champion bo- pian because of $$$ lor.
Another character with her same traits. They can live in their own LaLaland.
(30-12-2021, 08:17 AM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha. . .

That idiot Dr Cheok who is psychiatrist expert even said he assessed RK through his husband.

Such marriage is a big joke and may take many years to uncover. Meanwhile, that marriage never really existed except physically.

So is it really a marriage?

REALLY ?
1ST TIME HEARD OF ASSESSING A PERSONS MIND VIA ANOTHER PERSON PERCEPTION,THIS SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN AS A GUIDE OR REFERENCE

Yucks!

Men will do anything for CB
Never ends here.
Refrain from personal attacks. As long as one's conscience is right and clear will do. What other's do or say is theirs to bear.
(30-12-2021, 09:57 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Another character with her same traits. They can live in their own LaLaland.

Birds of the same feather flock together.......? Clapping Laughing

Yucks!

According to RK, she was raped ten years ago when she was sweet 18.

What kind of a guy would rape her?

Well, I'd bet people like you are salivating already at the thought....why else would you start a thread about her here, if not just to get some validation that it's OK for you to fap fap fap in bed while thinking about her (body parts).

Buahahaha!
(30-12-2021, 05:32 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]According to RK, she was raped ten years ago when she was sweet 18.

What kind of a guy would rape her?

Well, I'd bet people like you are salivating already at the thought....why else would you start a thread about her here, if not just to get some validation that it's OK for you to fap fap fap in bed while thinking about her (body parts).

Buahahaha!
Your abject stupigity is glaringly obvious here

You think you are smart, but avtually you are the village idiot here

Fking clown!
Rich family, lots of suitors.
One look at her and I lost my appetite lunch and dinner Sad
(30-12-2021, 07:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]One look at her and I lost my appetite lunch and dinner Sad

i share the same sentiment
(30-12-2021, 07:30 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]One look at her and I lost my appetite lunch and dinner Sad

Same here, those that want to marry her is because of her wealthy father...... Angry Laughing
(30-12-2021, 06:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Your abject stupigity is glaringly obvious here

You think you are smart, but avtually you are the village idiot here

Fking clown!

Is Oyk  honestboy ?
(31-12-2021, 11:18 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Is Oyk  honestboy ?

You think oyk is honestboy in the previous sgtalk forum..? Clapping Laughing
(31-12-2021, 11:18 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Is Oyk  honestboy ?

Unlikely, as DishonestDog always bite back and show off, refusing to back down even when lost the plot

Oyk is more likely to be Yanghua aka Schroeder
as this joker will surrendér when he lost the plot
(31-12-2021, 11:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Unlikely, as DishonestDog always bite back and show off, refusing to back down even when lost the plot

Oyk is more likely to be Yanghua aka Schroeder
as this joker will surrendér when he lost the plot

Why want to change nicks.....why not use back the nick in the previous sgtalk forum........ Clapping