SG Talk

Full Version: Finance minister Lawrence Wong will deliver S’pore’s 2022 Budget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finance minister Lawrence Wong will deliver S’pore’s 2022 Budget Statement on February 18, 2022 in Parliament. 

Https://bit.ly/3HlzcmT
He will become the next PM
Resilient budget
(30-12-2021, 02:42 PM)Galilo_l Wrote: [ -> ]Resilient budget

Nope … its Returning Budget. 
Time to return your chicken wing with a full chicken  crying
(30-12-2021, 03:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Nope … its Returning Budget. 
Time to return your chicken wing with a full chicken  crying

Already taking back ferociously at the moment Rotfl
(30-12-2021, 01:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He will become the next PM

Already proven Finance ppl cannot be a good PM. Laughing

守财奴做不了大事。
财神爷最讨厌守财奴。
Now CPF also can’t retire happily.
What actually went wrong?
what I see....

- First talk about Covi19 here and there affect business , job etc etc " warm up script "
- than talk about economics GDP blah blah GST hike , increase this and that

basically negative news first

THAN slowly one by one so call " rebates " Gov help this and that blah blah

5pm close shop.
Just have to listen to past part of speech thats where he annouce how much to take back from citizens..
(30-12-2021, 03:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Already proven Finance ppl cannot be a good PM. Laughing

守财奴做不了大事。
财神爷最讨厌守财奴。

Why god of wealth hates miser the most..? Thinking
(30-12-2021, 05:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Why god of wealth hates miser the most..? Thinking

God of Wealth is similar to a bank.

This is why God of Wealth cannot keep them at home, must keep them in the temple for devotees to worship.
If the miser never invest and keep the $$$ in the bank. No spending and no investing,
how the economy going to progress?

When the time is right, the God of Wealth will take away the wealth from the miser.
(30-12-2021, 01:42 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]He will become the next PM

Perhaps he is slated to be the next PM..... Clapping Laughing
(30-12-2021, 06:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps he is slated to be the next PM..... Clapping Laughing

Unlikely.
LW is unlikely to be PM but could be made one because of the rivalry between CCS and OYK. Any of this two becomes the PM could mean the elimination of the other from the cabinet so to prevent this from happening, the two rivals may settle to let LW become the PM.
(30-12-2021, 10:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]LW is unlikely to be PM but could be made one because of the rivalry between CCS and OYK. Any of this two becomes the PM could mean the elimination of the other from the cabinet so to prevent this from happening, the two rivals may settle to let LW become the PM.

Bro., thank you for being on the same page.... Clapping Laughing
(30-12-2021, 10:26 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Bro., thank you for being on the same page.... Clapping Laughing

Clapping Clapping Clapping
(30-12-2021, 03:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Already proven Finance ppl cannot be a good PM. Laughing

守财奴做不了大事。
财神爷最讨厌守财奴。

Last year, when I looked at my CPF account, and saw the interest earned, I was so happy.

In a few hours, it will be 31st December.  History will repeat.
(30-12-2021, 10:52 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Last year, when I looked at my CPF account, and saw the interest earned, I was so happy.

You did not get this forum title as the Ultimate Village Idiot for no reason, and you know that!

Wahahahaha, Dumbass!
Tharman used to deliver Budget, did he become the PM?
(30-12-2021, 11:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You did not get this forum title as the Ultimate Village Idiot for no reason, and you know that!

Wahahahaha, Dumbass!

oyk, Sentinel is back to blast your ass  nudie
(30-12-2021, 10:52 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Last year, when I looked at my CPF account, and saw the interest earned, I was so happy.

小钱人管,
大钱神管 Rotfl
CPF cannot retire happily in Sg, you still don’t know meh?

For a comfortable retirement in Sg, you need 4 million before retirement. Do you have it?

U sounded like Lim sia suay Laughing
(30-12-2021, 03:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Already taking back ferociously at the moment Rotfl

Fast & Furious how many sequel liow …. more to come  next is Fast and Furious Takan Drift 

Nonsense keep asking for rebate those F&B, retail on the other hand told media sales not bad?